Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!!
1 2
Hey my dudes what's up?? I've been on FR since 2013 so I've been here a while, just, yenno, solo. Anyway I wanted to maybe start using the forums and make some new friends, so hmu if you wanna chat - newbies and veterans alike (:
Hey my dudes what's up?? I've been on FR since 2013 so I've been here a while, just, yenno, solo. Anyway I wanted to maybe start using the forums and make some new friends, so hmu if you wanna chat - newbies and veterans alike (:
giphy.gif
I mean.... if i have to........ uwu
I mean.... if i have to........ uwu
[b]IT'S THE BEST BIRD MAN Y'ALL [/b] [columns][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/2f/d8/6e2fd81c4c4429dc205548289720383e.jpg[/img][nextcol][img]https://puu.sh/CyqkO/26fddacf04.jpg[/img][/columns]
IT'S THE BEST BIRD MAN Y'ALL
6e2fd81c4c4429dc205548289720383e.jpg 26fddacf04.jpg
HELLO GUYS
listen i have like 3 friends that play FR and these are 2 of them

Some info about me: I really like birds
HELLO GUYS
listen i have like 3 friends that play FR and these are 2 of them

Some info about me: I really like birds
giphy.gif
birbs and dragon transformers are this man's game please love him like we do
birbs and dragon transformers are this man's game please love him like we do
hi!! i like birds too! i also really enjoy matching color combos and like. pretty things.
hi!! i like birds too! i also really enjoy matching color combos and like. pretty things.
atypicalalien - fr+3 - the pretty dragon hoarder
eLnOQha.gif
BIRDS!! YES!!!

Also I feel you on the matching colour combos. Any favorites?
BIRDS!! YES!!!

Also I feel you on the matching colour combos. Any favorites?
giphy.gif
biiirbs! we love our birbs.
i like color combos that are a bit unique, but still look great! im always a sucker for a darker purple, a lavender, and a very light cream...it just. looks pretty.
i have like. the biggest sd addiction please help they’re burying me alive

wait i just realized ur probably talkin abt dragon color combos. i like pearl like. a LOT. also like. super pretty blues that’s the bane of my existence
biiirbs! we love our birbs.
i like color combos that are a bit unique, but still look great! im always a sucker for a darker purple, a lavender, and a very light cream...it just. looks pretty.
i have like. the biggest sd addiction please help they’re burying me alive

wait i just realized ur probably talkin abt dragon color combos. i like pearl like. a LOT. also like. super pretty blues that’s the bane of my existence
atypicalalien - fr+3 - the pretty dragon hoarder
eLnOQha.gif
Welcome back! I'm a bird fan as well. ^-^
Welcome back! I'm a bird fan as well. ^-^
shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Arisol VALID i have a huuuge imperial addiction
which is kinda weird considering that ridgebacks are my faves but i only have like.... 3 lmao

both dragon combos and colour combos in general are good!! My fave colours and dragon combos tend to overlap.... I'm a sucker for blues and greens, and i lovelovelove bright neon colours either overlapped or on dark backgrounds. Burn my eyes fam.

@Lasombra thank you!!! I love your username/icon btw!!
@Arisol VALID i have a huuuge imperial addiction
which is kinda weird considering that ridgebacks are my faves but i only have like.... 3 lmao

both dragon combos and colour combos in general are good!! My fave colours and dragon combos tend to overlap.... I'm a sucker for blues and greens, and i lovelovelove bright neon colours either overlapped or on dark backgrounds. Burn my eyes fam.

@Lasombra thank you!!! I love your username/icon btw!!
giphy.gif
1 2