Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The name is Aquila, Aquila Altair
I wasn't actually named after the stars ^^ haha I wish, but its pretty close! My name is Celeste and I absolutely love eagles, constellations, astronomy, knights, books, dragons (of course :P), along with linguistics like runes and ancient lexicon. The origin behind my name is the Eagle Constellation; Aquila along with its brightest star; Altair. My real life name is about the same general concept, more so about the celestials as a whole ^^ (the universe). Heh might seem like I'm a nerd cliche but I actually adore sports too! Yankees for life my guys >:p. I plan on joining the Air Force when I'm done with college. Anyyyway, I finally found my way onto the forums so this is what ya got ^^?
I wasn't actually named after the stars ^^ haha I wish, but its pretty close! My name is Celeste and I absolutely love eagles, constellations, astronomy, knights, books, dragons (of course :P), along with linguistics like runes and ancient lexicon. The origin behind my name is the Eagle Constellation; Aquila along with its brightest star; Altair. My real life name is about the same general concept, more so about the celestials as a whole ^^ (the universe). Heh might seem like I'm a nerd cliche but I actually adore sports too! Yankees for life my guys >:p. I plan on joining the Air Force when I'm done with college. Anyyyway, I finally found my way onto the forums so this is what ya got ^^?
tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Hello nice to meet you :) and let me say wow that post alone is already more interesting than my entire life Haha ^_^
Hello nice to meet you :) and let me say wow that post alone is already more interesting than my entire life Haha ^_^
@sakushy Hiya, nice to meet you too (this is meeting? yea I guess) Awe don't say that, I'm just another dummy head nerd dragon lover thing XD. Honestly my life is probably less interesting than most people's
@sakushy Hiya, nice to meet you too (this is meeting? yea I guess) Awe don't say that, I'm just another dummy head nerd dragon lover thing XD. Honestly my life is probably less interesting than most people's
@aquilaaltair

(Eh it's close enough) but honestly my life is extremely boring so much so that a trip to the park about a block away is darn near a tropical vacation to me but that's how it is when you cant go anywhere and are a hostage
@aquilaaltair

(Eh it's close enough) but honestly my life is extremely boring so much so that a trip to the park about a block away is darn near a tropical vacation to me but that's how it is when you cant go anywhere and are a hostage
<w< I mean...

Origin of the name Celeste: Derived from the French céleste which is from the Latin caelestis (celestial, heavenly).

heav·en·ly
/?hev?nl?/Submit
adjective
of heaven; divine.
"heavenly Father"
synonyms: divine, holy, celestial, supernal; More
of the heavens or sky.
"heavenly constellations"
synonyms: celestial, cosmic, stellar, astral; More

You are named after the stars...and heaven
<w< I mean...

Origin of the name Celeste: Derived from the French céleste which is from the Latin caelestis (celestial, heavenly).

heav·en·ly
/?hev?nl?/Submit
adjective
of heaven; divine.
"heavenly Father"
synonyms: divine, holy, celestial, supernal; More
of the heavens or sky.
"heavenly constellations"
synonyms: celestial, cosmic, stellar, astral; More

You are named after the stars...and heaven
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
1BvAGFb.png
BTRr72z.png
XlHqN6d.png
nWiQNX9.png
M5XJPox.pngIDESRiU.pngInferno-pin-100x100.pngRS4uSiv.pngM5XJPox.png
JvUa9ma.png
uFMfy5S.png
woVoZAh.png
YMPbu9R.png
Also it's nice to..meet? A fellow dragon lover, I have always been in love with anything fantasy particularly dragons
Also it's nice to..meet? A fellow dragon lover, I have always been in love with anything fantasy particularly dragons
@LupusUncia haha I know but meaning constellations, not like my real name xp

@sakushy Yes! Its very nice to meet you too, I adore anything fantasy. I guess it reflects my wanting to escape reality, but then again reality is truly a slap in the face. Dragons are by far my favorite mythological creature besides the Gryffin.
@LupusUncia haha I know but meaning constellations, not like my real name xp

@sakushy Yes! Its very nice to meet you too, I adore anything fantasy. I guess it reflects my wanting to escape reality, but then again reality is truly a slap in the face. Dragons are by far my favorite mythological creature besides the Gryffin.