Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | When a fox stumbles upon dragons....
She makes friends with them and plays cupid!

Hi! I'm LunaFoxpaws and i'm new to flight rising.
A friend of mine has been using this site for a long time and I got curious (as a fox is wont to do.)
So after picking their brains about what FR is and how it works, I decided to join and give it a whirl!
So far I am enjoying FR and have fallen in love with breeding coatls!
I love their elegant bodies, feathery wings, cloud puffs, and insanely boopable snoots!
Their babies are also the cutest things I have ever seen!
I have aspirations to breed crystal/ bee/glimmer coatls and am slowly working these traits into my progens one gene scroll at a time.

I haven't been super active in the forums because I am a nerdy college student who attends school part time, works part time, and regularly attends two dnd groups a week, so my schedule is pretty full most days.
I'm procrastinating about my school work as we speak. *nervous laughter*
But as the semester winds down, I am hoping to be more active and possibly make some friends.

It's nice to meet you!

~LunaFoxpaws
She makes friends with them and plays cupid!

Hi! I'm LunaFoxpaws and i'm new to flight rising.
A friend of mine has been using this site for a long time and I got curious (as a fox is wont to do.)
So after picking their brains about what FR is and how it works, I decided to join and give it a whirl!
So far I am enjoying FR and have fallen in love with breeding coatls!
I love their elegant bodies, feathery wings, cloud puffs, and insanely boopable snoots!
Their babies are also the cutest things I have ever seen!
I have aspirations to breed crystal/ bee/glimmer coatls and am slowly working these traits into my progens one gene scroll at a time.

I haven't been super active in the forums because I am a nerdy college student who attends school part time, works part time, and regularly attends two dnd groups a week, so my schedule is pretty full most days.
I'm procrastinating about my school work as we speak. *nervous laughter*
But as the semester winds down, I am hoping to be more active and possibly make some friends.

It's nice to meet you!

~LunaFoxpaws
Signature_logo.png46573480.png
nice to meet you too, and welcome to flight rising :3
@LunaFoxpaws
nice to meet you too, and welcome to flight rising :3
@LunaFoxpaws
you are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maenyou are MEAN whoever yuo aer . maen maen maen
Thanks!
I love your name btw, Kinkajous are adorable! <3
Thanks!
I love your name btw, Kinkajous are adorable! <3
Signature_logo.png46573480.png