Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | got crabs?
hiya! i'm n (or crabs) and i joined because my friends were playing and was intrigued.

my fav breeds of dragons are imperials, coatls, and fae. i love the butterfly, starmap, gembond, and firefly genes! my goal is to have a lair full of butterflies in cool colours!

i'd love to make friends with other bug-lovers :D
hiya! i'm n (or crabs) and i joined because my friends were playing and was intrigued.

my fav breeds of dragons are imperials, coatls, and fae. i love the butterfly, starmap, gembond, and firefly genes! my goal is to have a lair full of butterflies in cool colours!

i'd love to make friends with other bug-lovers :D
@gotcrabs

welcome!

bugs are fun. i had a great uncle that lived in a trailer and whenever i visited him he would show me all about the bugs in his trailer.
@gotcrabs

welcome!

bugs are fun. i had a great uncle that lived in a trailer and whenever i visited him he would show me all about the bugs in his trailer.
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@gotcrabs
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising,I hope you enjoy your stay!
I also love bugs,they're really interesting to look at and also unique :)
@gotcrabs
Hello and welcome to Flight Rising,I hope you enjoy your stay!
I also love bugs,they're really interesting to look at and also unique :)
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@gotcrabs Welcome to Flight Rising! If you are interested I have Imago here that fits two of your favorites. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33556857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335569/33556857_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]When I saw him I thought he looked like a giant butterfly and then I was imagining butterflies the size of horses or something and had to buy him. [/size] I really want him to go to a lair where is loved, so let me know if he interests you!
@gotcrabs

Welcome to Flight Rising!

If you are interested I have Imago here that fits two of your favorites.

33556857_350.png

When I saw him I thought he looked like a giant butterfly and then I was imagining butterflies the size of horses or something and had to buy him.

I really want him to go to a lair where is loved, so let me know if he interests you!
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
@ChillInAForest i'm from australia and i love the fun little critters. lots of people hate them though hahaha

@SolifugeSpace thank you!!!

@WaywardWillow omg he's so beautiful i love him!!! if you're happy to give him to me i love him omggg
@ChillInAForest i'm from australia and i love the fun little critters. lots of people hate them though hahaha

@SolifugeSpace thank you!!!

@WaywardWillow omg he's so beautiful i love him!!! if you're happy to give him to me i love him omggg
@gotcrabs

Awesome I will send him over :)
@gotcrabs

Awesome I will send him over :)
o9GbwME.pngJd6XlsH.png
@waywardwillow thank you so much omg!!! i love him
@waywardwillow thank you so much omg!!! i love him
Hello! Welcome to the game! I think spiders are really cool :)
Hello! Welcome to the game! I think spiders are really cool :)
Bu33PqP.png
@gotcrabs

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Flight Rising! Tbh I'm a pretty big bug fan, myself. Bumblebees are a personal favorite but I love butterflies too. Pollinator power!

I hope you have a nice time here on the site! Have fun!
@gotcrabs

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Flight Rising! Tbh I'm a pretty big bug fan, myself. Bumblebees are a personal favorite but I love butterflies too. Pollinator power!

I hope you have a nice time here on the site! Have fun!
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist