Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! I am Alpha Snowdust!
Hello! My name is Alpha Snowdust and I love dragons!

I love the Wings of Fire series and have been told by multiple people that I can't remember to join Flight Rising!
So here I am! LOL!

I love this site already!
Hello! My name is Alpha Snowdust and I love dragons!

I love the Wings of Fire series and have been told by multiple people that I can't remember to join Flight Rising!
So here I am! LOL!

I love this site already!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
Welcome to Flight Rising :)
Welcome to Flight Rising :)
I speak german, english and a tiny bit of french.
@alphasnowdust
Hi there! I’m Badgerfang (warrior cat names foreva!) and I’d love to be friends with ya! If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I know of a couple of really good giveaway for free dragons and familiars, and would love to point you in the right direction :)
@alphasnowdust
Hi there! I’m Badgerfang (warrior cat names foreva!) and I’d love to be friends with ya! If you have any questions, feel free to message me. I know of a couple of really good giveaway for free dragons and familiars, and would love to point you in the right direction :)
2279505.pngppUXM.gifDQjcB.gife97sA.gif lk8MN.gif
@Badgerfang @LadyMora

Thanks so much!!!

Yes! Warriors! :3

Thanks Badgerfang! I will message you if I need help with anything.
@Badgerfang @LadyMora

Thanks so much!!!

Yes! Warriors! :3

Thanks Badgerfang! I will message you if I need help with anything.
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@AlphaSnowdust Welcome to FR! I have found this to totally be a dragon lovers paradise. I've used other sites that had dragons but once I got hooked on FR they just couldn't compete for me. Hope you continue to enjoy yourself here. :) If you'd like to start trying out the Coliseum feel free to stop by my newbie giveaway where I give away a Level 10 dragon to help each newbie like yourself get started. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2376681][img]https://i.imgur.com/80F7eUJ.png[/img][/url][/center]
@AlphaSnowdust
Welcome to FR! I have found this to totally be a dragon lovers paradise. I've used other sites that had dragons but once I got hooked on FR they just couldn't compete for me. Hope you continue to enjoy yourself here. :)

If you'd like to start trying out the Coliseum feel free to stop by my newbie giveaway where I give away a Level 10 dragon to help each newbie like yourself get started.
80F7eUJ.png
Timezone:
Same as FR
5G1dR62.pngjW6M6Gx.png 1IJZqsC.png
Okay! @Wonderling thanks! I’ll check it out!
Okay! @Wonderling thanks! I’ll check it out!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
: O welcome to flightrising!! if u need anything just message me!
: O welcome to flightrising!! if u need anything just message me!
1526859765072.gif