Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new here
hi I’m new here and was just wondering if any of y’all had any tips or pointers for me, or if there’s anything you wish you’d have known when you first started flight rising.

thank you in advance..
hi I’m new here and was just wondering if any of y’all had any tips or pointers for me, or if there’s anything you wish you’d have known when you first started flight rising.

thank you in advance..
@Eikpyrnir, Hi! Well I don’t have too many tips but a recommend playing the Coliseum regularly as it provides a steady source of food, money prizes and materials that can be sold to Crim or traded at Swip at the trading post.
On that note I’m starting a monthly Raffle where I raffle off a dragon every month, the dragons will always be at least a level 10 in the Coli and newbies get a bonus when they buy tickets.
@Eikpyrnir, Hi! Well I don’t have too many tips but a recommend playing the Coliseum regularly as it provides a steady source of food, money prizes and materials that can be sold to Crim or traded at Swip at the trading post.
On that note I’m starting a monthly Raffle where I raffle off a dragon every month, the dragons will always be at least a level 10 in the Coli and newbies get a bonus when they buy tickets.
@Cinmoren
Thanks for the advice, the coliseum sounds daunting but I’m sure it’s super fun!
As for your raffle that sounds totally cool, what are the prices like and where do I find it?
@Cinmoren
Thanks for the advice, the coliseum sounds daunting but I’m sure it’s super fun!
As for your raffle that sounds totally cool, what are the prices like and where do I find it?
I have a variety of payment options but for the most part I keep my raffles cheap. You can find it in the Raffles and Giveaways forum under Bloodtalon Raiders or you can go through my profile where it has recent forum activity.
I have a variety of payment options but for the most part I keep my raffles cheap. You can find it in the Raffles and Giveaways forum under Bloodtalon Raiders or you can go through my profile where it has recent forum activity.