Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Helloo where has this been my whole lif
This is so cool! I'm Toridragon and I've only just started playing about a week ago. I'm still getting the hang of things. I stumbled upon this while on tumblr during my lecture class and I'm addicted! I'd love to meet new people and maybe collect oodles of dragons !
This is so cool! I'm Toridragon and I've only just started playing about a week ago. I'm still getting the hang of things. I stumbled upon this while on tumblr during my lecture class and I'm addicted! I'd love to meet new people and maybe collect oodles of dragons !
@Toridragon

Welcome to FR! If you’ve got any quesions, feel free to pm me pal :P and if you’d like, I’d love to get to know you and become your friend!
@Toridragon

Welcome to FR! If you’ve got any quesions, feel free to pm me pal :P and if you’d like, I’d love to get to know you and become your friend!
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
@mysticalelisto
Thanks! It's so fun so far. I'm currently getting the hang of some of the things! I'd also love that :D
@mysticalelisto
Thanks! It's so fun so far. I'm currently getting the hang of some of the things! I'd also love that :D
@Toridragon

That’s great to hear! Have you gone to the Coliseum or Fairgrounds yet :0? They’re fun to waste your time on if you’ve got nothing else to do :P

Are you interested in anything particular? Like drawing, or music?
@Toridragon

That’s great to hear! Have you gone to the Coliseum or Fairgrounds yet :0? They’re fun to waste your time on if you’ve got nothing else to do :P

Are you interested in anything particular? Like drawing, or music?
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
Yes! The Coliseum especially! I adore it!

I'm a studio art major myself so yes art! But I adore listening to music :D basically everything! How about yourself??
Yes! The Coliseum especially! I adore it!

I'm a studio art major myself so yes art! But I adore listening to music :D basically everything! How about yourself??
Rolls in
Slams head on wall
Gets up with tears

Hi. =w=''
Rolls in
Slams head on wall
Gets up with tears

Hi. =w=''
@ForagedMemories

Oh dear careful next time!
Hello! How are you!
@ForagedMemories

Oh dear careful next time!
Hello! How are you!
I am F I N E. I will never be careful. I am made of steel. Kuu.

Wazzup~?

@Toridragon
I am F I N E. I will never be careful. I am made of steel. Kuu.

Wazzup~?

@Toridragon
Well alright them keep being tough ;p

I'm just playing games passing time how about you??

@ForagedMemories
Well alright them keep being tough ;p

I'm just playing games passing time how about you??

@ForagedMemories