Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | i guess i could say hi
hey flight rising! i'm "new-new", seeing as i only joined a few days ago. i'm samuel, joined shadow because... well, the aesthetic and lore opportunities worked best with my genre of writing and designing, since i tend to write darker stuff. so far, my favorite dragon breed is the mirror. don't know why, they just call out to me. anyways, yeah, hey everyone.
hey flight rising! i'm "new-new", seeing as i only joined a few days ago. i'm samuel, joined shadow because... well, the aesthetic and lore opportunities worked best with my genre of writing and designing, since i tend to write darker stuff. so far, my favorite dragon breed is the mirror. don't know why, they just call out to me. anyways, yeah, hey everyone.
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
@ICouldCare

Welcome to FR! Have fun writing to make lore with Shadow! I’m sure all your writings will turn out great!
@ICouldCare

Welcome to FR! Have fun writing to make lore with Shadow! I’m sure all your writings will turn out great!
Uhhh I need to fix the SSP link and logo
@ICouldCare -

Hey there, Samuel! Welcome aboard Flight Rising - I think you've found yourself a good, solid home for an individual who enjoys the arts.

What's more, I see you've picked an excellent favorite - Mirrors are an awesome breed and you've selected well as I see it.

The community here is a delight. When I joined, I had people help me get started on my lair and I'd like to pay it forward. If you check your Crossroads, you'll find a few goodies from me to help you start your journey.

Have fun!
@ICouldCare -

Hey there, Samuel! Welcome aboard Flight Rising - I think you've found yourself a good, solid home for an individual who enjoys the arts.

What's more, I see you've picked an excellent favorite - Mirrors are an awesome breed and you've selected well as I see it.

The community here is a delight. When I joined, I had people help me get started on my lair and I'd like to pay it forward. If you check your Crossroads, you'll find a few goodies from me to help you start your journey.

Have fun!