Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | He-hewwo?
Hello!!!

I'm not really new to the site, having joined back at the beginning of July, but I'm definitely new to the forums, so I thought I'd pop in and say hello!!

I'm Charlie! My pronouns are fae/faer or they/them, and I'm apparently an adult or something. Sounds fake.

I stan Fae dragons and I spend a lot of time just hanging out in the Fairgrounds playing Jigsaw. I joined FR because I was bullied gently convinced by one of my close friends. <3

Nice to meet you!
Hello!!!

I'm not really new to the site, having joined back at the beginning of July, but I'm definitely new to the forums, so I thought I'd pop in and say hello!!

I'm Charlie! My pronouns are fae/faer or they/them, and I'm apparently an adult or something. Sounds fake.

I stan Fae dragons and I spend a lot of time just hanging out in the Fairgrounds playing Jigsaw. I joined FR because I was bullied gently convinced by one of my close friends. <3

Nice to meet you!
widepeepo
Hi! I'm also new (though a bit newer than you lol)! Nice to meet you and welcome :)
Hi! I'm also new (though a bit newer than you lol)! Nice to meet you and welcome :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@assiduendo

Welcome! I love the jigsaw as well!
@assiduendo

Welcome! I love the jigsaw as well!
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png