Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | An Overdue Hello
So even just a peek at the date on my clan profile will say hey, I've been here almost since the site started but I haven't actually been forum active nor really, any active, and then I left for a bunch of adult fun and moving and yadda yadda. Either way, rambling aside, and a six year wait- Hello! I'm Nixxie, or Nix, I enjoy chattering even though I'm often busy with work or health.

The person who introduced me to the site is Mythorie and also my fiance/best friend/etc and a lovely being.

I'm working on starting a fun little shop with some friends, I adore writing, rping included. Silver, blue, purple, and a theme of space and stars are my favorite aesthetic's.

That's about all I can think of for now. I know majority working of the site so I'm all for helping or directing new players to the right spot, or just finding people to chat with. Let me know if you like company or feel like poking around~
So even just a peek at the date on my clan profile will say hey, I've been here almost since the site started but I haven't actually been forum active nor really, any active, and then I left for a bunch of adult fun and moving and yadda yadda. Either way, rambling aside, and a six year wait- Hello! I'm Nixxie, or Nix, I enjoy chattering even though I'm often busy with work or health.

The person who introduced me to the site is Mythorie and also my fiance/best friend/etc and a lovely being.

I'm working on starting a fun little shop with some friends, I adore writing, rping included. Silver, blue, purple, and a theme of space and stars are my favorite aesthetic's.

That's about all I can think of for now. I know majority working of the site so I'm all for helping or directing new players to the right spot, or just finding people to chat with. Let me know if you like company or feel like poking around~
Hi! Hope to see you around the forums!
Hi! Hope to see you around the forums!
Waystone1.gif
Thank you! Excited to start trying around, found a lovely gifting game I've been playing around on so far!

Before I open up shop I'm thinking about doing coli orders for people (aka farming for thirty minutes/x amount of battles in any venue or training dragons) casual stuff to give me a feel for how things work.

Dunno if others might be willing to help me practice for low prices to start.
Thank you! Excited to start trying around, found a lovely gifting game I've been playing around on so far!

Before I open up shop I'm thinking about doing coli orders for people (aka farming for thirty minutes/x amount of battles in any venue or training dragons) casual stuff to give me a feel for how things work.

Dunno if others might be willing to help me practice for low prices to start.
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the community ^^
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the community ^^

S4hf8ia.png