Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New, schmoo
Hey there, I'm sort of new, I mean... I signed up and played for a bit like, four years ago, then went away for a few years. Now I've been back for a couple of months and am starting to feel like I should post on here and Do All The Things so that I'm not just alone in some weird time warp just clicking on digital dragons over and over and over again. Okay.

I love visual art, writing, and cuteness. I have really intricate backstories (and Big Plans, just you wait) for my dragons... in my head, but haven't gotten around to writing them out much. I'm LGBTQ+. Autistic.

I'm kind of overwhelmed. I probably should have read the other introductions first. Hi. Tell me where to go now plz, thanks.
Hey there, I'm sort of new, I mean... I signed up and played for a bit like, four years ago, then went away for a few years. Now I've been back for a couple of months and am starting to feel like I should post on here and Do All The Things so that I'm not just alone in some weird time warp just clicking on digital dragons over and over and over again. Okay.

I love visual art, writing, and cuteness. I have really intricate backstories (and Big Plans, just you wait) for my dragons... in my head, but haven't gotten around to writing them out much. I'm LGBTQ+. Autistic.

I'm kind of overwhelmed. I probably should have read the other introductions first. Hi. Tell me where to go now plz, thanks.
I like dragons, they're good.
@Koraki

Hi! Welcome back. I know how you feel about just clicking on digital dragons; it's why I rp so much. I want to have that connection to other people. I hope you can get all of your lore down and make your big plans work! If you want to get involved, dragon sharing is always fun.
@Koraki

Hi! Welcome back. I know how you feel about just clicking on digital dragons; it's why I rp so much. I want to have that connection to other people. I hope you can get all of your lore down and make your big plans work! If you want to get involved, dragon sharing is always fun.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@Koraki

Welcome back to FR! I always recommend checking out the other forums if you want to find some good items/dragons to buy.

Or, maybe go earn some money in the Fairgrounds, considering how many games there are to play.

I personally do a lot of the Coliseum to collect loot and materials. Plus, it's kind of like playing Pokemon.
@Koraki

Welcome back to FR! I always recommend checking out the other forums if you want to find some good items/dragons to buy.

Or, maybe go earn some money in the Fairgrounds, considering how many games there are to play.

I personally do a lot of the Coliseum to collect loot and materials. Plus, it's kind of like playing Pokemon.
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
[quote name="chibithulu" date="2018-07-20 16:49:36" ] @Koraki Hi! Welcome back. I know how you feel about just clicking on digital dragons; it's why I rp so much. I want to have that connection to other people. I hope you can get all of your lore down and make your big plans work! If you want to get involved, dragon sharing is always fun. [/quote] Thank you! I've been lurking at the dragon sharing page and I'm excited. I'll probably get started with that... character creation is always my favourite part of reading/writing in general. XD
chibithulu wrote on 2018-07-20 16:49:36:
@Koraki

Thank you! I've been lurking at the dragon sharing page and I'm excited. I'll probably get started with that... character creation is always my favourite part of reading/writing in general. XD
[quote name="CaffieneAddict" date="2018-07-20 16:49:42" ] @Koraki Welcome back to FR! I always recommend checking out the other forums if you want to find some good items/dragons to buy. Or, maybe go earn some money in the Fairgrounds, considering how many games there are to play. I personally do a lot of the Coliseum to collect loot and materials. Plus, it's kind of like playing Pokemon. [/quote] Thank you! There are one or two games I love in the Fairgrounds, all of them are pretty great although the latest one (the... flip the switch thing) doesn't seem to register with my brain at ALL. I have been doing some battles in the Colosseum and I'm excited about it, though I end up frustrated with the materials I get because I'm not sure about the point of transmuting/creating new objects, ultimately. Maybe you get better and better stuff as you go along, but so far I haven't been patient lol. I love Pokemon SO MUCH, and I figure that it is probably a pretty commonly shared hobby here.
CaffieneAddict wrote on 2018-07-20 16:49:42:
@Koraki

Thank you! There are one or two games I love in the Fairgrounds, all of them are pretty great although the latest one (the... flip the switch thing) doesn't seem to register with my brain at ALL.

I have been doing some battles in the Colosseum and I'm excited about it, though I end up frustrated with the materials I get because I'm not sure about the point of transmuting/creating new objects, ultimately. Maybe you get better and better stuff as you go along, but so far I haven't been patient lol.

I love Pokemon SO MUCH, and I figure that it is probably a pretty commonly shared hobby here.