Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi!
hello! i'm charlottie. i just joined the game and decided to pop in and say hello!
i love to write random bits and pieces ( i can't stick to one idea, really ) and studying literature! i'm also learning french at the moment, but i'm just a beginner. i'd still love to hear your experiences with learning it, or just hear any tips for language learning c:

i also play dappervolk; i'm marvel #2004 on there!
hello! i'm charlottie. i just joined the game and decided to pop in and say hello!
i love to write random bits and pieces ( i can't stick to one idea, really ) and studying literature! i'm also learning french at the moment, but i'm just a beginner. i'd still love to hear your experiences with learning it, or just hear any tips for language learning c:

i also play dappervolk; i'm marvel #2004 on there!
potato_bunny_by_stardust_palace-db5av8q.png

alex - 15 - any pronouns
frt +8
@charlottie

Hi there! Welcome to FR. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them. If you like writing, you can add lore to your dragons (doesn't matter how long it is!) and let your ideas flow.
@charlottie

Hi there! Welcome to FR. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them. If you like writing, you can add lore to your dragons (doesn't matter how long it is!) and let your ideas flow.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@chibithulu
thank you! i'll probably experiment a lot with lore over my time on this site.
@chibithulu
thank you! i'll probably experiment a lot with lore over my time on this site.

alex - 15 - any pronouns
frt +8
@charlottie

Welcome to FR! You may call me Dramoria or Raccoon. You can message me any time if you need any sort of help with something!

As for learning languages, I always recommend putting labels on certain items when trying to learn them. What I did: a red piece of paper and the characters on it (I studied Mandarin Chinese for two years)
@charlottie

Welcome to FR! You may call me Dramoria or Raccoon. You can message me any time if you need any sort of help with something!

As for learning languages, I always recommend putting labels on certain items when trying to learn them. What I did: a red piece of paper and the characters on it (I studied Mandarin Chinese for two years)
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@charlottie

Welcome to FR! If you have any questuons, please don’t hesitate to ask me! (:
@charlottie

Welcome to FR! If you have any questuons, please don’t hesitate to ask me! (:
@CaffieneAddict
i've heard of that one before, actually! i'll definitely try it out, though my sister might get a bit annoyed at sticky notes everywhere c':

@theunholyrose thank you! :-o
@CaffieneAddict
i've heard of that one before, actually! i'll definitely try it out, though my sister might get a bit annoyed at sticky notes everywhere c':

@theunholyrose thank you! :-o

alex - 15 - any pronouns
frt +8
@charlottie

You’re welcome! (:
@charlottie

You’re welcome! (: