Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New wings in Sornieth
So. I just played this game for a while (a week or a bit more) and just realized that I wanted to introduce myself to community of it.

First i would like to tell how i found this game and what my thoughs about it.

I found it when my fav artist upload some of her arts about dragon-gods of FR.(Just asked that fandom they from, and the answer bring me to this site)

That game is pretty simple i guess, but you can just create your own story about your dragons tribe, give them all-unique look and even create your own design of it..
That all just blows up my imagination..
I just love such a creative-opened things...
And so, here we have even a turn-based J-rpg-styled battleground that attract me to play FR even more.(Reminds Digimon or Pokemon games to me, that i love too by the way)
I'm realy eciting of this game.

And about me, so..
I am dont like to talk much(exept if i need to explain something, just like that post) and have a lonely nature, and because of that i dont need many friends (often i just dont need anyone)
But sometimes i just can write some posts or comments about things, or discuse interesting things with other community members.
And because my fav thing in this fandom is the Lore,and i just preffer to imagining and writing it for my drakes, i will show myself mostly in lore-based themes.

So. Thats all i want to say now.

P.S.
Sorry if there a lot of grammatical mistakes in this text...
That can be with me because English isnt my native Language and i just learn it now..
So. I just played this game for a while (a week or a bit more) and just realized that I wanted to introduce myself to community of it.

First i would like to tell how i found this game and what my thoughs about it.

I found it when my fav artist upload some of her arts about dragon-gods of FR.(Just asked that fandom they from, and the answer bring me to this site)

That game is pretty simple i guess, but you can just create your own story about your dragons tribe, give them all-unique look and even create your own design of it..
That all just blows up my imagination..
I just love such a creative-opened things...
And so, here we have even a turn-based J-rpg-styled battleground that attract me to play FR even more.(Reminds Digimon or Pokemon games to me, that i love too by the way)
I'm realy eciting of this game.

And about me, so..
I am dont like to talk much(exept if i need to explain something, just like that post) and have a lonely nature, and because of that i dont need many friends (often i just dont need anyone)
But sometimes i just can write some posts or comments about things, or discuse interesting things with other community members.
And because my fav thing in this fandom is the Lore,and i just preffer to imagining and writing it for my drakes, i will show myself mostly in lore-based themes.

So. Thats all i want to say now.

P.S.
Sorry if there a lot of grammatical mistakes in this text...
That can be with me because English isnt my native Language and i just learn it now..
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
@MorganDanwell

I honestly agree with you. FR is an amazing place to help express and expose your creative side. It’s a nice site and I don’t know what else I’d be doing if I wasn’t on FR right now. (:

And I myself have a lonely nature (I’m an INFJ personality type), yet I’ve been striving to get out there and make new friends; so if you’d like to, I’d love to chat! (:
@MorganDanwell

I honestly agree with you. FR is an amazing place to help express and expose your creative side. It’s a nice site and I don’t know what else I’d be doing if I wasn’t on FR right now. (:

And I myself have a lonely nature (I’m an INFJ personality type), yet I’ve been striving to get out there and make new friends; so if you’d like to, I’d love to chat! (: