Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey I'm new, a little shy but friendly
1 2 3
@aurora58002

I'm glad you came back! Cause now I got to meet you :)
I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I just find people's reasons for doing things interesting.

What made you eventually stop playing?

I love dragons too! I actually have a dragon tattoo on my left thigh (Haku from Spirited Away). I completely agree with you and think that the breeding possibilities on this game is amazing and I'm excited to experiment with that, I bred my first two dragons yesterday, I can barely contain my excitement for their impeding hatching lol

So far I have no idea what my fave breed is lol I haven't even explored that yet. Why do you love Snappers so much and what are your other fave breeds?
@aurora58002

I'm glad you came back! Cause now I got to meet you :)
I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I just find people's reasons for doing things interesting.

What made you eventually stop playing?

I love dragons too! I actually have a dragon tattoo on my left thigh (Haku from Spirited Away). I completely agree with you and think that the breeding possibilities on this game is amazing and I'm excited to experiment with that, I bred my first two dragons yesterday, I can barely contain my excitement for their impeding hatching lol

So far I have no idea what my fave breed is lol I haven't even explored that yet. Why do you love Snappers so much and what are your other fave breeds?
@Lufrina don't worry! ask away, it's making both of us better at talking to others, haha what made me stop playing? well, me being one of those extremely nooby people at the time, i had absolutely no idea the forums, AH, or like- anything existed except for the front page and your lair. it got kinda boring after a while so i basically stopped playing (that, and because of my horrible memory, i just forgot about the site). well, i basically said it: snappers need so much more love than they already do! i can see why people hate them, but i love them for that reason! they're just so goofy and fat and i love it,,, it makes them even more adorable. i love to mess with the males especially: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40595413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405955/40595413_350.png[/img] [/url] as for my other favorite breeds? i really like mirrors, tundras, and nocturnes as well. i tend to like the breeds others don't really like as much (which is why i'm not as interested in skydancers and coatls as other people are), because they simply need love!
@Lufrina
don't worry! ask away, it's making both of us better at talking to others, haha

what made me stop playing? well, me being one of those extremely nooby people at the time, i had absolutely no idea the forums, AH, or like- anything existed except for the front page and your lair. it got kinda boring after a while so i basically stopped playing (that, and because of my horrible memory, i just forgot about the site).

well, i basically said it: snappers need so much more love than they already do! i can see why people hate them, but i love them for that reason! they're just so goofy and fat and i love it,,, it makes them even more adorable.
i love to mess with the males especially:

40595413_350.png

as for my other favorite breeds? i really like mirrors, tundras, and nocturnes as well. i tend to like the breeds others don't really like as much (which is why i'm not as interested in skydancers and coatls as other people are), because they simply need love!
@aurora58002

Yeah I'm kind of seeing why you might get bored to be honest, I'm just trying to click on everything and check it out on the site to find new things to do lol I really enjoy the coliseum and want to collect more familiars, I love the collecting aspect as well, I can get quite obsessive lol

The snapper isn't the prettiest to look at but I don't detest them lol it's kind of got that so ugly it's cute thing going on lol

I literally had to go to the encyclopaedia to look at the different breeds, I didn't even realize there were so many, I don't really have a fave yet, I'd like to read up on them before I decide that but based purely on looks, I'd have to say I'm liking the Guardian, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Nocturne and Skydancer, Mirrors are pretty too...man whoever did the art for this website did such a good job the illustrations are so well done! I tend to gravitate toward virtual sites that have beautiful art.

Tundras, I like the look of them but I don't like the idea of them being not too intelligent lol

What's your least favourite thing about the site?
@aurora58002

Yeah I'm kind of seeing why you might get bored to be honest, I'm just trying to click on everything and check it out on the site to find new things to do lol I really enjoy the coliseum and want to collect more familiars, I love the collecting aspect as well, I can get quite obsessive lol

The snapper isn't the prettiest to look at but I don't detest them lol it's kind of got that so ugly it's cute thing going on lol

I literally had to go to the encyclopaedia to look at the different breeds, I didn't even realize there were so many, I don't really have a fave yet, I'd like to read up on them before I decide that but based purely on looks, I'd have to say I'm liking the Guardian, Imperial, Pearlcatcher, Nocturne and Skydancer, Mirrors are pretty too...man whoever did the art for this website did such a good job the illustrations are so well done! I tend to gravitate toward virtual sites that have beautiful art.

Tundras, I like the look of them but I don't like the idea of them being not too intelligent lol

What's your least favourite thing about the site?
@Lufrina
right??? that's usually all i do when i'm not doing anything, haha.

that is literally exactly what's going on between snappers and me. they're so cute but ugly at the same time. i love them.

i also had to do that when i came back. i only thought there was 4 breeds to start with! and when i found out there was 14, i was so shocked, haha. the artists for this site are @Undel and @Xhaztol, though undel is currently going through some stuff so she's going to be kind of inactive.

hm. . . i don't really like the fact that familiar bonding takes SOOOO long. i also don't like how you have to constantly buy lair space. it hogs up all my money and it gets more and more expensive the more you buy it.
@Lufrina
right??? that's usually all i do when i'm not doing anything, haha.

that is literally exactly what's going on between snappers and me. they're so cute but ugly at the same time. i love them.

i also had to do that when i came back. i only thought there was 4 breeds to start with! and when i found out there was 14, i was so shocked, haha. the artists for this site are @Undel and @Xhaztol, though undel is currently going through some stuff so she's going to be kind of inactive.

hm. . . i don't really like the fact that familiar bonding takes SOOOO long. i also don't like how you have to constantly buy lair space. it hogs up all my money and it gets more and more expensive the more you buy it.
@aurora58002

Yeah I thought that too, only the 4 breeds that you can choose from when you start lol I only found out there were more when someone sent me this lovely dragon that wasn't any of the four starter breeds, that's when I realized there were more haha

Wow they're super talented! I hope whatever is happening with Undel gets resolved soon, I'm sorry to hear she's going through hard times though I don't know her, it's always hard to hear that a fellow human is going through a rough time :'(.

How long does familiar bonding take?!
Hmm I see, not gonna be looking forward to that lol

Do you have any pets?
@aurora58002

Yeah I thought that too, only the 4 breeds that you can choose from when you start lol I only found out there were more when someone sent me this lovely dragon that wasn't any of the four starter breeds, that's when I realized there were more haha

Wow they're super talented! I hope whatever is happening with Undel gets resolved soon, I'm sorry to hear she's going through hard times though I don't know her, it's always hard to hear that a fellow human is going through a rough time :'(.

How long does familiar bonding take?!
Hmm I see, not gonna be looking forward to that lol

Do you have any pets?
@Lufrina
yeah, i wish undel best of luck with her recovery! i think she broke her arm in an accident, i can't remember. . . but regardless, no one should go through such an injury.

familiar bonding takes m o n t h s, depending on when and how much you're bonding with it. i know for a fact it took me about 2-3 months just to get a lot of my familiars to awakened - the maximum stage a familiar can get to. it's a process i hate going through: it takes up so much of my time. . .

yes! i have 3 dogs and two cats. the dogs are a purebred beagle named chloe and two crazy brothers named harley and charlie. they are beagle/shih tzu/pekingese mixes.
as for cats, i have a tortoiseshell named emma and a grey tabby named tigger!
@Lufrina
yeah, i wish undel best of luck with her recovery! i think she broke her arm in an accident, i can't remember. . . but regardless, no one should go through such an injury.

familiar bonding takes m o n t h s, depending on when and how much you're bonding with it. i know for a fact it took me about 2-3 months just to get a lot of my familiars to awakened - the maximum stage a familiar can get to. it's a process i hate going through: it takes up so much of my time. . .

yes! i have 3 dogs and two cats. the dogs are a purebred beagle named chloe and two crazy brothers named harley and charlie. they are beagle/shih tzu/pekingese mixes.
as for cats, i have a tortoiseshell named emma and a grey tabby named tigger!
@aurora58002

Wow that's awful :(

omgggggg MONTHS?! that's crazy lmaoo I don't know if I have that much patience, is there a reward for getting them to awakened to at least make all that dedication worth it?

OOOh lots of pets!! I love it! What even does a beagle/shih tzu/pekingese mix look like? That sounds so interesting, I bet they're just gorgeous. It makes me happy that you love both dogs and cats! I'm the same way. I'll be adopting a dog soon and have no idea where to start when it comes to what breed I'll be looking for, although in the end the choice really rests on the dog's personality and the chemistry between me and my family. I have a cute little cat named Pheona, I've no idea her breed, but she's my little angel.
@aurora58002

Wow that's awful :(

omgggggg MONTHS?! that's crazy lmaoo I don't know if I have that much patience, is there a reward for getting them to awakened to at least make all that dedication worth it?

OOOh lots of pets!! I love it! What even does a beagle/shih tzu/pekingese mix look like? That sounds so interesting, I bet they're just gorgeous. It makes me happy that you love both dogs and cats! I'm the same way. I'll be adopting a dog soon and have no idea where to start when it comes to what breed I'll be looking for, although in the end the choice really rests on the dog's personality and the chemistry between me and my family. I have a cute little cat named Pheona, I've no idea her breed, but she's my little angel.
@Lufrina yes. i get so happy when i finally make a familiar awakened. it's like- a burst of happiness rolls through me, haha. and as for the reward, you get a [item=Gilded Decorative Chest], which contains 5-10k worth of gold, 5-10 gems, and can contain a familiar and/or apparel. it's actually worth it! well, funny how you say that. harley has the looks of a beagle, except he has a much smaller snout and legs. his tail also kinda curls. charlie on the other hand, was the only one that looked like him out of his brothers/sisters. he has much longer legs than harley, but is ENTIRELY covered in fluff. he always gets jealous when we pet his brother and not him. they're both adorable regardless. oh man, cats are so misunderstood, y'know? a lot of people think they're these beasts but if you raise them right, they're literal angels. i may not like them as much as dogs, but i still love my cats. they're the cutest lil things ever.
@Lufrina
yes. i get so happy when i finally make a familiar awakened. it's like- a burst of happiness rolls through me, haha.
and as for the reward, you get a Gilded Decorative Chest , which contains 5-10k worth of gold, 5-10 gems, and can contain a familiar and/or apparel. it's actually worth it!

well, funny how you say that. harley has the looks of a beagle, except he has a much smaller snout and legs. his tail also kinda curls.
charlie on the other hand, was the only one that looked like him out of his brothers/sisters. he has much longer legs than harley, but is ENTIRELY covered in fluff. he always gets jealous when we pet his brother and not him. they're both adorable regardless.

oh man, cats are so misunderstood, y'know? a lot of people think they're these beasts but if you raise them right, they're literal angels. i may not like them as much as dogs, but i still love my cats. they're the cutest lil things ever.
@aurora58002

I can understand that, since it takes so long! And wow! now I can't wait to make my familiars awakened--if my patience holds out lol consistency is not my strong suit.

Awww they sound so cuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuute

I know, I used to hate cats simply because my mom hated them, I'd never even been around them to give them a chance you know? I ended up getting a cat on a whim cause I used to live in a basement apartment where my landlady didn't allow pets so I wanted a pet that was relatively quiet lol (no barking) and thus my relationship with Pheona began and really opened up my eyes to loveliness that is cats, even my mom loved her when I took her back home haha

I don't know if this is too personal but where do you live? I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
@aurora58002

I can understand that, since it takes so long! And wow! now I can't wait to make my familiars awakened--if my patience holds out lol consistency is not my strong suit.

Awww they sound so cuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuute

I know, I used to hate cats simply because my mom hated them, I'd never even been around them to give them a chance you know? I ended up getting a cat on a whim cause I used to live in a basement apartment where my landlady didn't allow pets so I wanted a pet that was relatively quiet lol (no barking) and thus my relationship with Pheona began and really opened up my eyes to loveliness that is cats, even my mom loved her when I took her back home haha

I don't know if this is too personal but where do you live? I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
@Lufrina
oh man if i find out a way to show you pictures of them i could. i simply cannot bear their cuteness.

i live in the us, in the middle of the country! that's why my FR time is +2, since FR time is +0, (which is the pacific standard timezone).
@Lufrina
oh man if i find out a way to show you pictures of them i could. i simply cannot bear their cuteness.

i live in the us, in the middle of the country! that's why my FR time is +2, since FR time is +0, (which is the pacific standard timezone).
1 2 3