Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Definitely not new, but looking to chat!
1 2
@Jorbat fodder is dragons that you train up in the coliseum and exalt, which earns you money and helps out your flight in achieving dominance.

The best way to earn treasure starting out is by training fodder, which can be hard without a level 25, specifically statted dragon.

You might be able to check your flight's forums for a lending service, where they can loan you a level 25, or you can train one up yourself! I used Culex's guide here, which is probably the best one around. It's really easy to use and all you need is three dragons you want to train and a little bit of cash to spend on battle stones.

There are loads of other guides (probably more helpful than me) here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde
@Jorbat fodder is dragons that you train up in the coliseum and exalt, which earns you money and helps out your flight in achieving dominance.

The best way to earn treasure starting out is by training fodder, which can be hard without a level 25, specifically statted dragon.

You might be able to check your flight's forums for a lending service, where they can loan you a level 25, or you can train one up yourself! I used Culex's guide here, which is probably the best one around. It's really easy to use and all you need is three dragons you want to train and a little bit of cash to spend on battle stones.

There are loads of other guides (probably more helpful than me) here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
@Jeraruhh ~ Thank you! I'm enjoying the coli so far, so will definitely check out this guide :)
@Jeraruhh ~ Thank you! I'm enjoying the coli so far, so will definitely check out this guide :)
@Jorbat enjoying the coli is an essential to making money XD it's frustrating at times, but yeah it's really profitable.
@Jorbat enjoying the coli is an essential to making money XD it's frustrating at times, but yeah it's really profitable.
@Jeraruhh

Hello Tia! I'm Lynn! I'm not new either but - haha, can you imagine, I came to the forums to make this exact kind of thread and found yours :') I've been here for years now and, well, no friends. I'd love to be friends - and well, I'm a little awkward too, so don't worry! <3

I usually try to log in once a day, though sometimes I forget if work/school gets tiring, but I'll be sure to keep in touch!
@Jeraruhh

Hello Tia! I'm Lynn! I'm not new either but - haha, can you imagine, I came to the forums to make this exact kind of thread and found yours :') I've been here for years now and, well, no friends. I'd love to be friends - and well, I'm a little awkward too, so don't worry! <3

I usually try to log in once a day, though sometimes I forget if work/school gets tiring, but I'll be sure to keep in touch!
eLAndXa.png latte.png ___________
@symphonyine Hi! I'd love to be friends too, we should definitely keep in touch :)
@symphonyine Hi! I'd love to be friends too, we should definitely keep in touch :)
@Jeraruhh

Hi there! I’m also not new and very awkward XD

So, let’s see, conversation starter... what’s your favourite FR dragon breed?
it’s 2:00 am don’t count on me for good topics
@Jeraruhh

Hi there! I’m also not new and very awkward XD

So, let’s see, conversation starter... what’s your favourite FR dragon breed?
it’s 2:00 am don’t count on me for good topics
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@riverflight Hey! Tough question, I do like most of them... probably skydancers, they always seem to be my go-to when I'm scrying either for myself or others. What about you?
@riverflight Hey! Tough question, I do like most of them... probably skydancers, they always seem to be my go-to when I'm scrying either for myself or others. What about you?
1 2