Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Definitely not new, but looking to chat!
1 2
Yep, I'm not new but I've realised I've not really made any friends on here so looking for someone to speak to I guess, I'm Tia and I promise I'm friendly although I'm an awkward mess eheh
I am on daily, usually once or twice!
Juust pm me if you want to :)
Yep, I'm not new but I've realised I've not really made any friends on here so looking for someone to speak to I guess, I'm Tia and I promise I'm friendly although I'm an awkward mess eheh
I am on daily, usually once or twice!
Juust pm me if you want to :)
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
Hi there Tia!I would love to chat with you when you are open so feel free to send me a message or I send you one!
Hi there Tia!I would love to chat with you when you are open so feel free to send me a message or I send you one!
@Jeraruhh
Haha, we all need friends at some point, don't we? Have no fear, I'll be your friend (but not your only one)! ;D

@Humbloom
Oh hello! Looks like you're new! Enjoy your time at Flight Rising! You'll find that everyone is as friendly as can be!
@Jeraruhh
Haha, we all need friends at some point, don't we? Have no fear, I'll be your friend (but not your only one)! ;D

@Humbloom
Oh hello! Looks like you're new! Enjoy your time at Flight Rising! You'll find that everyone is as friendly as can be!
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
_

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_
''Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.''
_
_
Please ping me to get my attention!
_
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
_

tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Eudaimonia

Thank you!I sure am enjoying my visit at flight rising.Anyway I hope we can become good friends! :3
@Eudaimonia

Thank you!I sure am enjoying my visit at flight rising.Anyway I hope we can become good friends! :3

Oh my god I fell asleep I'm so sorry, this is why I don't agree to speak to people

@eudaimonia thank youu, I had a peep at your lair and it's so colourful, it looks great! I sure hope we can become friends!

@humbloom you must be new! I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever need anything feel free to ask, I can give you some spare familiars and a couple cheap dragons off the auction house if you so wish, just send me a private message anytime!

Oh my god I fell asleep I'm so sorry, this is why I don't agree to speak to people

@eudaimonia thank youu, I had a peep at your lair and it's so colourful, it looks great! I sure hope we can become friends!

@humbloom you must be new! I hope you enjoy it here and if you ever need anything feel free to ask, I can give you some spare familiars and a couple cheap dragons off the auction house if you so wish, just send me a private message anytime!
@Jeraruhh ~ I'm new this month, also looking to make more friends :) just reading up on your Lore, love your swamp theme hun :D
@Jeraruhh ~ I'm new this month, also looking to make more friends :) just reading up on your Lore, love your swamp theme hun :D
@Jorbat thank you! I don't really have much lore tbh, no motivation to write any, but I'll admit I do like my swamp theme ;) definitely happy to be friends!
@Jorbat thank you! I don't really have much lore tbh, no motivation to write any, but I'll admit I do like my swamp theme ;) definitely happy to be friends!
@Jeraruhh ~ the swamp theme is a good place to start at least :D I haven't even started to think how I can interconnect all my dragons together in their clan, I have little tid bits I think of when trying to plan each individual personality but thats about it... dreading when I start Apparel shopping lol urgh poor wallet!
@Jeraruhh ~ the swamp theme is a good place to start at least :D I haven't even started to think how I can interconnect all my dragons together in their clan, I have little tid bits I think of when trying to plan each individual personality but thats about it... dreading when I start Apparel shopping lol urgh poor wallet!
@Jorbat yep, apparel shopping is a money sinkhole. I earned 300kt+ from fodder yesterday but somehow managed to spend 450kt+ and over 350g on apparel... all for one dragon (who's not even finished yet) *cries* all my money is gone again.

I think planning their personality is a good place to start, I have kind of done that with a couple of dragons (ones that I've been really inspired with) but others are almost blank.
@Jorbat yep, apparel shopping is a money sinkhole. I earned 300kt+ from fodder yesterday but somehow managed to spend 450kt+ and over 350g on apparel... all for one dragon (who's not even finished yet) *cries* all my money is gone again.

I think planning their personality is a good place to start, I have kind of done that with a couple of dragons (ones that I've been really inspired with) but others are almost blank.
@Jeraruhh ~
Oh my XD that's bad... and I'm still struggling to earn treasure lol *sigh*

Fodder = sellable dragons?

Whats the best way to earn treasure on here when starting out?
@Jeraruhh ~
Oh my XD that's bad... and I'm still struggling to earn treasure lol *sigh*

Fodder = sellable dragons?

Whats the best way to earn treasure on here when starting out?
1 2