Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Anything... welcome to your new home! XD
Hi everyone! So, I've been here in FR for, oh, let's just say a month XD, and I'm really enjoying it! Lately, I've really just wanted to talk to people about, well, anything (and make friends XD)! So I decided to start this:
Do you have something you wrote you want to share? Any drawings you want to post? Jokes? Your favorite... anything XD? Great/crazy ideas you just want to put out there? Just want to talk? Anything goes here!!
Honest and kind is all from me (and lots of laughs XD)!
I'll check back here as much as possible, and I'm subscribed to this, but you can ping me anyway!
Enjoy! :)

All caps title removed by @JCStitches.
Hi everyone! So, I've been here in FR for, oh, let's just say a month XD, and I'm really enjoying it! Lately, I've really just wanted to talk to people about, well, anything (and make friends XD)! So I decided to start this:
Do you have something you wrote you want to share? Any drawings you want to post? Jokes? Your favorite... anything XD? Great/crazy ideas you just want to put out there? Just want to talk? Anything goes here!!
Honest and kind is all from me (and lots of laughs XD)!
I'll check back here as much as possible, and I'm subscribed to this, but you can ping me anyway!
Enjoy! :)

All caps title removed by @JCStitches.
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
Hey there!
I dabble in writing, but I rarely ever post anything. When I do, though, it usually goes up on my Tumblr! It's usually fanfic, but I've been polishing some of my original stories and hope to start putting some parts of it online shortly :)
My Tumblr page is also totally fair game, so if anyone wants to follow me or just browse around, go ahead!
Hey there!
I dabble in writing, but I rarely ever post anything. When I do, though, it usually goes up on my Tumblr! It's usually fanfic, but I've been polishing some of my original stories and hope to start putting some parts of it online shortly :)
My Tumblr page is also totally fair game, so if anyone wants to follow me or just browse around, go ahead!
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250_zps65631f3d.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png
@BenniBoi
Awesome! I'd love to see some of your stories and creations here on FR (It would be much easier for me to find and understand XD)!
I love writing stories and poems, and I would write some on here, I just haven't gotten to it yet. XD Also, they would be short stories since I don't think anyone would want to read a 12 or so long chapter story on a forum (besides me, because I love reading wherever XD). XDD
I'm not much of an artist, and I enjoy writing better (it is my specialty XD), but when I do draw it's normally stick humans or weird faces, or some other doodles. XDD
@BenniBoi
Awesome! I'd love to see some of your stories and creations here on FR (It would be much easier for me to find and understand XD)!
I love writing stories and poems, and I would write some on here, I just haven't gotten to it yet. XD Also, they would be short stories since I don't think anyone would want to read a 12 or so long chapter story on a forum (besides me, because I love reading wherever XD). XDD
I'm not much of an artist, and I enjoy writing better (it is my specialty XD), but when I do draw it's normally stick humans or weird faces, or some other doodles. XDD
Hello Hal!!! *waves* :) I found your forum! I would love to talk to you, get to know you and be your friend. :3 You seem to be a very happy, nice person.
But anyways, maybe I can figure out how to share some of my writings on here and post some soon. :3
Is there anything you would like to know about me?? Ask away! :D
Hello Hal!!! *waves* :) I found your forum! I would love to talk to you, get to know you and be your friend. :3 You seem to be a very happy, nice person.
But anyways, maybe I can figure out how to share some of my writings on here and post some soon. :3
Is there anything you would like to know about me?? Ask away! :D
~* Be Creative, Be Magical, Be Yourself *~
@AutisticAroAce31
*waves back crazily* XD Yey!
I'd love that! And back at ya for the happy, nice person. :)
Cool! I'd love to see your writings! I love to write and read, so that would be great!
Ooo, I love asking questions, too XD. Here's a few basic, fun ones!:
1. favorite color?
2. favorite land animal?
3. favorite sea animal?
4. favorite flying animal?
5. favorite FRUIT? XD
I'll only ask five questions at a time to keep it short, and feel free to ask me questions, too! Btw, you don't have to say your favorite thing if you don't have one. You can say both or all three or whatever of your favorites, or something else XD.
:)
@AutisticAroAce31
*waves back crazily* XD Yey!
I'd love that! And back at ya for the happy, nice person. :)
Cool! I'd love to see your writings! I love to write and read, so that would be great!
Ooo, I love asking questions, too XD. Here's a few basic, fun ones!:
1. favorite color?
2. favorite land animal?
3. favorite sea animal?
4. favorite flying animal?
5. favorite FRUIT? XD
I'll only ask five questions at a time to keep it short, and feel free to ask me questions, too! Btw, you don't have to say your favorite thing if you don't have one. You can say both or all three or whatever of your favorites, or something else XD.
1. My favorite color is purple, blue, pink and black.
2. My favorite land animal is dogs, horses, deer and wolves.
3. Favorite sea animal is Dolphins, Humpback whales, Seahorses and Sea Turtles.
4. Favorite flying animals are Hawks, birds like Killdeer, Grackle, Barn Swallows, Mockingbirds and Red-winged Blackbirds (They live in my area) and Bats.
5. Favorite Fruit is Watermelon, Bananas, Plums, Apple's, grapes and Blueberries! :3

You can answer your own questions to me if you want and I will ask you 4 questions!

My questions:
1. Do you like anime? If so, what do you like?
2. What is your favorite mythical creature?
3. Do you have a favorite movie or tv series?
4. Do you like music?
1. My favorite color is purple, blue, pink and black.
2. My favorite land animal is dogs, horses, deer and wolves.
3. Favorite sea animal is Dolphins, Humpback whales, Seahorses and Sea Turtles.
4. Favorite flying animals are Hawks, birds like Killdeer, Grackle, Barn Swallows, Mockingbirds and Red-winged Blackbirds (They live in my area) and Bats.
5. Favorite Fruit is Watermelon, Bananas, Plums, Apple's, grapes and Blueberries! :3

You can answer your own questions to me if you want and I will ask you 4 questions!

My questions:
1. Do you like anime? If so, what do you like?
2. What is your favorite mythical creature?
3. Do you have a favorite movie or tv series?
4. Do you like music?
@AutisticAroAce31
Cool answers! I'll answer mine and yours!
These are my answers for my questions XD:
1. My favorite color is terquoise, but I also really like green and blue
2. My favorite land animals are all wild cats, scorpoins, and WOLVES XD
3. My favorite sea animal is defenitely dolphins (who doesn't like dolphins? XD), and also turtles and Cuttlefish
4. My favorite flying animals are Owls, Hawks, Bats (the normal favs XD), Catbirds, and Robins
5. My favorite fruit is blueberries, cherries, peas (do they count? XD), and ORANGES XDD

Oook, now for your questions:
1. I love anime! I think it's going to have to be HTTYD (How to Train Your Dragon) because I just LOVE those movies and shows
2. DRAGONS XDD! I also like Lepracons and dwarves
3. The Flash and The Office! They're both really good shows (I just couldn't pick one) XD
4. I love music! My favorite band is Imagine Dragons, and my favorite one of their songs is probably Believer (the old version, not the new XD)

Same thing, you can answer your questions and mine!:
1. favorite kind of tree?
2. are you a night owl or a day person?
3. do you like sports?
4. what's your favorite familiar?
5. and... your way to get into water at a beach? XD

This is the longest post I've ever made XDD.

@AutisticAroAce31
Cool answers! I'll answer mine and yours!
These are my answers for my questions XD:
1. My favorite color is terquoise, but I also really like green and blue
2. My favorite land animals are all wild cats, scorpoins, and WOLVES XD
3. My favorite sea animal is defenitely dolphins (who doesn't like dolphins? XD), and also turtles and Cuttlefish
4. My favorite flying animals are Owls, Hawks, Bats (the normal favs XD), Catbirds, and Robins
5. My favorite fruit is blueberries, cherries, peas (do they count? XD), and ORANGES XDD

Oook, now for your questions:
1. I love anime! I think it's going to have to be HTTYD (How to Train Your Dragon) because I just LOVE those movies and shows
2. DRAGONS XDD! I also like Lepracons and dwarves
3. The Flash and The Office! They're both really good shows (I just couldn't pick one) XD
4. I love music! My favorite band is Imagine Dragons, and my favorite one of their songs is probably Believer (the old version, not the new XD)

Same thing, you can answer your questions and mine!:
1. favorite kind of tree?
2. are you a night owl or a day person?
3. do you like sports?
4. what's your favorite familiar?
5. and... your way to get into water at a beach? XD

This is the longest post I've ever made XDD.

@HalNightStar
YAY! I enjoy learning about you and answering your questions! :3
Okee dokee, I will answer my questions first then answer yours.

1. I love anime as well! :D My favorite anime would have to be Hayao Miyazaki's movies: My neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke etc.
2. My favorite mythical creatures are: Dragons (of course lol) and Unicorns.
3. My favorite tv shows would be The Good Doctor, The Resident and BBC Sherlock and I have too many favorite movies to list them lol. XD
4. I LOVE music too! Music = Life in my opinion. :) Ooooh, I like Imagine Dragons as well!! It's hard to say what my favorite band is cause I love so many of them but I guess I will pick Sia as my top singer.

Okaaay, now on to your questions! :3 *happy dance*

1. Hmmm... Japanese Maple Tree! :)
2. A day person, most definitely. I go to sleep early and get up early and I am really excited when I get out of bed in the morning unless I am doing school then I need some coffee or tea to help get me out of bed lol. XD
3. Not really. I have autism and I have bad coordination and balance because of it so I stink at sports but I love playing board games, doing puzzles and video games.
4. I don't really know any of the familiars on here yet but I got a moth today and I am really happy about that. :D I love moths!! But the familiars all look awesome!!
5. I am a chicken and I just stick my feet in the water at the beach haha XD

Nooooow, my questions for you!!! :3 *claps happily*
1. What is your favorite snack?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. If you have a favorite video game, what is it?
4. Do you have a collection of anything?
5. What is your favorite thing to do every day?

Lol, I know! It's insanely long posts but I am having fun. ^___^ I hope you are too!!
@HalNightStar
YAY! I enjoy learning about you and answering your questions! :3
Okee dokee, I will answer my questions first then answer yours.

1. I love anime as well! :D My favorite anime would have to be Hayao Miyazaki's movies: My neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke etc.
2. My favorite mythical creatures are: Dragons (of course lol) and Unicorns.
3. My favorite tv shows would be The Good Doctor, The Resident and BBC Sherlock and I have too many favorite movies to list them lol. XD
4. I LOVE music too! Music = Life in my opinion. :) Ooooh, I like Imagine Dragons as well!! It's hard to say what my favorite band is cause I love so many of them but I guess I will pick Sia as my top singer.

Okaaay, now on to your questions! :3 *happy dance*

1. Hmmm... Japanese Maple Tree! :)
2. A day person, most definitely. I go to sleep early and get up early and I am really excited when I get out of bed in the morning unless I am doing school then I need some coffee or tea to help get me out of bed lol. XD
3. Not really. I have autism and I have bad coordination and balance because of it so I stink at sports but I love playing board games, doing puzzles and video games.
4. I don't really know any of the familiars on here yet but I got a moth today and I am really happy about that. :D I love moths!! But the familiars all look awesome!!
5. I am a chicken and I just stick my feet in the water at the beach haha XD

Nooooow, my questions for you!!! :3 *claps happily*
1. What is your favorite snack?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. If you have a favorite video game, what is it?
4. Do you have a collection of anything?
5. What is your favorite thing to do every day?

Lol, I know! It's insanely long posts but I am having fun. ^___^ I hope you are too!!
@AutisticAroAce31
This is sooo much fun!!
Mine coming up! XD
1. defenitely Evergreen. I'm not really sure why XD, but they're really strong, and they have needles instead of leaves
2. I think I'm probably a night owl. I could stay up really late (I try not to though ;D) and though I get up early, I can't jump out of bed (if I did I'd fall over and probably hit my head on my Lego table from my not-yet-woken-up self XDD)
3. I'm good at balancing and I LOVE running, but I don't really like sports either. I prefur to relax in the shade of my Curly Willow tree XD
4. I'm not sure (and thers's still so many I don't know), but I really like this phoenix one, and I like the Sprites ;D
5. I go very slowly, step by step XD (then my cousins come along and splash me when they dive in XD)

Ooook, your questions now!
1. popcorn!! My dad makes THE BEST (in my opinion XD) popcorn ever!
2. I have two adorable, one-year-old, brother cats, a grey one with white and an orange one with white. The grey one is Neptune and the orange one is Jupiter. Their SO cute!! XD Also, my cousins have an amazing dog named Quaken. He's awesome XD
3. The Legend of Zelda!!! It's defenitely THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER!!!! Again, that's in my opinion XDD
4. pens XD. For some reason I love to collect different colored pens. Also books, I have an unlimited ubsession with books XD
5. play outside probably. I love to take a deep breath of whatever air is outside and listen to the wind and the animals.

Now my questions for youuuuuu XD
1. what's your favorite season?
2. favorite weather?
3. do you like, spiders?
4. do you believe in spirit animals?
5. aannd... if you had to choose between a rollercoaster and a ferriswheel, which one?

I love answering and asking questions, so this is AwesomE!! XDD
@AutisticAroAce31
This is sooo much fun!!
Mine coming up! XD
1. defenitely Evergreen. I'm not really sure why XD, but they're really strong, and they have needles instead of leaves
2. I think I'm probably a night owl. I could stay up really late (I try not to though ;D) and though I get up early, I can't jump out of bed (if I did I'd fall over and probably hit my head on my Lego table from my not-yet-woken-up self XDD)
3. I'm good at balancing and I LOVE running, but I don't really like sports either. I prefur to relax in the shade of my Curly Willow tree XD
4. I'm not sure (and thers's still so many I don't know), but I really like this phoenix one, and I like the Sprites ;D
5. I go very slowly, step by step XD (then my cousins come along and splash me when they dive in XD)

Ooook, your questions now!
1. popcorn!! My dad makes THE BEST (in my opinion XD) popcorn ever!
2. I have two adorable, one-year-old, brother cats, a grey one with white and an orange one with white. The grey one is Neptune and the orange one is Jupiter. Their SO cute!! XD Also, my cousins have an amazing dog named Quaken. He's awesome XD
3. The Legend of Zelda!!! It's defenitely THE BEST VIDEO GAME EVER!!!! Again, that's in my opinion XDD
4. pens XD. For some reason I love to collect different colored pens. Also books, I have an unlimited ubsession with books XD
5. play outside probably. I love to take a deep breath of whatever air is outside and listen to the wind and the animals.

Now my questions for youuuuuu XD
1. what's your favorite season?
2. favorite weather?
3. do you like, spiders?
4. do you believe in spirit animals?
5. aannd... if you had to choose between a rollercoaster and a ferriswheel, which one?

I love answering and asking questions, so this is AwesomE!! XDD