Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | - Insert meme here -
Hello pals!!!
I'm Luca and i'm in the wind element. I just joined flight rising and it's so nice to meet you all! I'm from England and I LOVE peanut butter.
Tell me a little about yourselves? I'd love to make some friends while i'm here ;D
Toodles!
Hello pals!!!
I'm Luca and i'm in the wind element. I just joined flight rising and it's so nice to meet you all! I'm from England and I LOVE peanut butter.
Tell me a little about yourselves? I'd love to make some friends while i'm here ;D
Toodles!
Hello Luca! I am Key, I'm allergic to the peanut butter but I hope we can still be friends?
Hello Luca! I am Key, I'm allergic to the peanut butter but I hope we can still be friends?
dragon-roaring.gif
@DakuVoid
Hello Wisp (newcomers in Wind)!
I admit I've never had peanut butter, I should probably try :v
I love writing backstories for my dragons, even any little piece of information about their personality is good n_n

Don't hesitate to ask any question (Jenn compiled some tips, link is in my signature).
@DakuVoid
I love writing backstories for my dragons, even any little piece of information about their personality is good n_n

Don't hesitate to ask any question (Jenn compiled some tips, link is in my signature).
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
[quote name="KeyUnLock" date="2018-05-23 10:50:27" ] Hello Luca! I am Key, I'm allergic to the peanut butter but I hope we can still be friends? [/quote] Hello! We can certaintly be friends! ;D
KeyUnLock wrote on 2018-05-23 10:50:27:

Hello! We can certaintly be friends! ;D
[quote name="SpectralKitten" date="2018-05-23 13:02:51" ] @DakuVoid Hello Wisp (newcomers in Wind)! I admit I've never had peanut butter, I should probably try :v I love writing backstories for my dragons, even any little piece of information about their personality is good n_n Don't hesitate to ask any question (Jenn compiled some tips, link is in my signature). [/quote] ooh! You inspire me to create backstories for my future dragons! Do you have any tips for me? ^-^
SpectralKitten wrote on 2018-05-23 13:02:51:
@DakuVoid

ooh! You inspire me to create backstories for my future dragons! Do you have any tips for me? ^-^
@DakuVoid
Better ping the user you're talking to, I'm not checking each and every thread I've posted on and I believe other users don't

Well, I usually look at the dragon and wonder what he could like, what he'd be good at, if he's got weird passion or so...? Anything visible can help, you can also use actions you've made to enrich the story, for example my Wildclaw Alabaster was supposed to be exalted, she was traded to me as payment. But I ended up keeping her so I wrote about it here. In a different way from what I had written for her in her bio already, it's first person pov there.
@DakuVoid
Better ping the user you're talking to, I'm not checking each and every thread I've posted on and I believe other users don't

Well, I usually look at the dragon and wonder what he could like, what he'd be good at, if he's got weird passion or so...? Anything visible can help, you can also use actions you've made to enrich the story, for example my Wildclaw Alabaster was supposed to be exalted, she was traded to me as payment. But I ended up keeping her so I wrote about it here. In a different way from what I had written for her in her bio already, it's first person pov there.
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@DakuVoid hiiii im from the uk too
@DakuVoid hiiii im from the uk too
@DakuVoid -insert chuckle at meme here-
hello! i'm new here too! i'm australian but i want to visit england someday. my grandpa is from there.
i love writing, drawing, and generally being creative. what are some of your hobbies?
@DakuVoid -insert chuckle at meme here-
hello! i'm new here too! i'm australian but i want to visit england someday. my grandpa is from there.
i love writing, drawing, and generally being creative. what are some of your hobbies?
dark matter hatchery
art shop
AdNAlvs.gif
fr+17, they/them, 16
@DakuVoid
Hi Daku! Welcome to FR (and to the Wind Flight ;D)! I'm also quit new, and I hope you enjoy FR!
What I love: writing stories and poems, exploring, talking, nature, magic, reading, and some other things that I'll remember later but forget them when I come back to type them here. XDD
What I'm like: Well on here, I like talking (but I'm able to limit myself XD), laughing (you'll see XDs everywhere from me XD), and how about playing this game! XD
My favorite dragon: Absolutely Wildclaws!! I LOOOOOOVE them!!! I like every other kind of dragon to though. XD
I could go on and on for my favorite everything (such as my favorite book series, favorite color, favorite animal, favorite clothing, etc.) but that would take WAY too long and I would loose everyone's intrest. XDD
So this is good! :)
~Hal (XD)~
@DakuVoid
Hi Daku! Welcome to FR (and to the Wind Flight ;D)! I'm also quit new, and I hope you enjoy FR!
What I love: writing stories and poems, exploring, talking, nature, magic, reading, and some other things that I'll remember later but forget them when I come back to type them here. XDD
What I'm like: Well on here, I like talking (but I'm able to limit myself XD), laughing (you'll see XDs everywhere from me XD), and how about playing this game! XD
My favorite dragon: Absolutely Wildclaws!! I LOOOOOOVE them!!! I like every other kind of dragon to though. XD
I could go on and on for my favorite everything (such as my favorite book series, favorite color, favorite animal, favorite clothing, etc.) but that would take WAY too long and I would loose everyone's intrest. XDD
So this is good! :)
~Hal (XD)~
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
@dakuvoid hey! i'm also from england :-o
i hate peanut butter with all of my bitter heart <3
@dakuvoid hey! i'm also from england :-o
i hate peanut butter with all of my bitter heart <3
great beans think alike, boys.