Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello~
I realized I never did this when I joined, so I mean it's better late than never??? I don't really know what to say outside of a friend told me about this site originally so I joined and if I'm being honest I love it even though for a short while I did vanish due to lack of access. As for a name to call me Neon works just fine. Anyone is welcome to message me if they want to make a new friend cause I'm always down for that. I like a lot of things but mostly kpop at the moment. My current favorite breed of dragon is Guardian and I have the HUGEST soft spot for them.
I think that's it???
I realized I never did this when I joined, so I mean it's better late than never??? I don't really know what to say outside of a friend told me about this site originally so I joined and if I'm being honest I love it even though for a short while I did vanish due to lack of access. As for a name to call me Neon works just fine. Anyone is welcome to message me if they want to make a new friend cause I'm always down for that. I like a lot of things but mostly kpop at the moment. My current favorite breed of dragon is Guardian and I have the HUGEST soft spot for them.
I think that's it???
HhbT9k1.gif
(A very late) welcome to FR!

I might have some guardian dragons hatching in a couple of days too :P
(A very late) welcome to FR!

I might have some guardian dragons hatching in a couple of days too :P
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Guardians are adorable! But Imps have a special place in my cold, dead heart.
Guardians are adorable! But Imps have a special place in my cold, dead heart.
U58SZuw.png
[quote name="SassmasterMaxie" date="2018-05-22 18:38:02" ] [/quote] Honestly I already have quite a few guardians, at this point I think I have more of them than any other breed, but I might be wrong. [quote name="seivarden" date="2018-05-23 01:42:23" ] [/quote] Honestly I don't know why I love guardians so much, but on my list of top three favorite breeds Imperials are definitely second, and then spirals.
SassmasterMaxie wrote on 2018-05-22 18:38:02:
Honestly I already have quite a few guardians, at this point I think I have more of them than any other breed, but I might be wrong.
seivarden wrote on 2018-05-23 01:42:23:
Honestly I don't know why I love guardians so much, but on my list of top three favorite breeds Imperials are definitely second, and then spirals.
HhbT9k1.gif