Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Henlo Friemds
Hello, I'm EuterpesFrog, or Euterpe for short, but my friends call me Red. :)

I Have an online friend who plays this game, and she has mentioned it a few times. I have been meaning to sign up here for a real long time but I never really got around to it until I was bored and remembered that one game about breeding dragons that I still need to try out. So here I am. Currently, I haven't done much and most of my time here so far consists only of me clicking on every little thing trying to find my way around here and get a feel for the website, trial and error, slowly, but surely. I'd like to fit into here like a puzzle piece - unfortunately, I'm new and know little to nothing about this place, and the people who hang out here, but I'm sure if I spend more time here I'll get used to it. Regardless, I'm here to breed dragons and do other things you do in flight rising.
Hello, I'm EuterpesFrog, or Euterpe for short, but my friends call me Red. :)

I Have an online friend who plays this game, and she has mentioned it a few times. I have been meaning to sign up here for a real long time but I never really got around to it until I was bored and remembered that one game about breeding dragons that I still need to try out. So here I am. Currently, I haven't done much and most of my time here so far consists only of me clicking on every little thing trying to find my way around here and get a feel for the website, trial and error, slowly, but surely. I'd like to fit into here like a puzzle piece - unfortunately, I'm new and know little to nothing about this place, and the people who hang out here, but I'm sure if I spend more time here I'll get used to it. Regardless, I'm here to breed dragons and do other things you do in flight rising.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Welcome to FR!

If you swing on by to my hatchery thread (link in my signature) you can get yourself a free dragon! I have more hatchlings on the way tomorrow too!
Welcome to FR!

If you swing on by to my hatchery thread (link in my signature) you can get yourself a free dragon! I have more hatchlings on the way tomorrow too!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@SassmasterMaxie Hi! Thank you, how exactly do I acquire the free dragon? I looked around and couldn't seem to figure it out, maybe It's a bit complicated or I'm just a moron, lmao.
@SassmasterMaxie Hi! Thank you, how exactly do I acquire the free dragon? I looked around and couldn't seem to figure it out, maybe It's a bit complicated or I'm just a moron, lmao.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
Hey! Welcome to FR! My inbox is just a click away if you ever need advice-- or a friend!
Hey! Welcome to FR! My inbox is just a click away if you ever need advice-- or a friend!
U58SZuw.png
@EuterpesFrog It's okay, you're learning the ropes so is fine XD

If you click on the link in my signature, that'll take you to my hatchery thread. Then if you scroll down to the third post, that's where I have the dragons in stock listed. Go ahead and pick one of them and I'll send him or her your way!
@EuterpesFrog It's okay, you're learning the ropes so is fine XD

If you click on the link in my signature, that'll take you to my hatchery thread. Then if you scroll down to the third post, that's where I have the dragons in stock listed. Go ahead and pick one of them and I'll send him or her your way!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif