Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | yo
uhhh, hi! i'm not actually new, technically, i made an account a while ago, but, well, i barely did anything. now i'm back and actually trying to get into stuff, so here i am. it's been a while since i've been active in social places, so i don't really know what i want to go by. make up your own names for me. coolest nickname gets a cookie.

i enjoy baking, singing, gaming, making a complete mess with fun creative stuff, and being yarnkiing's soft mushy boy. i also do writing things sometimes but i have a lot of insecurities about that. also in general i'm just anxious about everything i do. posting here is not easy but!!! i want to meet people and this seems like a good place to start.

that's it, i guess?? i mean if anyone wants to ask me anything or just chat, be my guest. i like talking a whole bunch but i'm not very good at it. i just want to Be Fun and Have Friendly and that's pretty much what i'm here for.
uhhh, hi! i'm not actually new, technically, i made an account a while ago, but, well, i barely did anything. now i'm back and actually trying to get into stuff, so here i am. it's been a while since i've been active in social places, so i don't really know what i want to go by. make up your own names for me. coolest nickname gets a cookie.

i enjoy baking, singing, gaming, making a complete mess with fun creative stuff, and being yarnkiing's soft mushy boy. i also do writing things sometimes but i have a lot of insecurities about that. also in general i'm just anxious about everything i do. posting here is not easy but!!! i want to meet people and this seems like a good place to start.

that's it, i guess?? i mean if anyone wants to ask me anything or just chat, be my guest. i like talking a whole bunch but i'm not very good at it. i just want to Be Fun and Have Friendly and that's pretty much what i'm here for.
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
@playthewiind
Welcome back! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question, I might not know the answer but I'll do my best to help ya !

Writing insecurities... I relate so much uh. Made some stuff tho, been told it was good, that's a relief for sure.

Actually that's so strange, I could have written this myself (except for the soft mushy boy part hehe, everyone got their sweet nickname(s) uvu)
So ye, anxious bean here, likes doing what you've mentioned, plus watching anime n drawing when I feel able to n comfortable with it sob
@playthewiind
Welcome back! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question, I might not know the answer but I'll do my best to help ya !

Writing insecurities... I relate so much uh. Made some stuff tho, been told it was good, that's a relief for sure.

Actually that's so strange, I could have written this myself (except for the soft mushy boy part hehe, everyone got their sweet nickname(s) uvu)
So ye, anxious bean here, likes doing what you've mentioned, plus watching anime n drawing when I feel able to n comfortable with it sob
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
Hello and welcome back!

Writing insecurities are a huge feel so yeah XD
Hello and welcome back!

Writing insecurities are a huge feel so yeah XD
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Hello! I'm not new either, I just never bothered with forums and the wider community.
Hello! I'm not new either, I just never bothered with forums and the wider community.
plague.gif
thank you all for the warm welcome!
thank you all for the warm welcome!
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
I love your avatar :o

*pets your Spiral*
I love your avatar :o

*pets your Spiral*
U58SZuw.png