Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
1 2 3
Hello denizens of this part of the internet! My name's Kit, and I'm new on here but enjoying my time so far.
If you feel like messaging me or adding me as a friend, I'd love to get to know some people!
Hello denizens of this part of the internet! My name's Kit, and I'm new on here but enjoying my time so far.
If you feel like messaging me or adding me as a friend, I'd love to get to know some people!
@ConfusedBird

Hey! My name is Blue, and I've been on for a couple of years!
@ConfusedBird

Hey! My name is Blue, and I've been on for a couple of years!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@BlinkleBlueInk
Hi! That’s really cool, that you’ve been on for so long. I love your ace flag cat!
@BlinkleBlueInk
Hi! That’s really cool, that you’ve been on for so long. I love your ace flag cat!
Hey, I'm new as well. glad to see a small forum like this!
Hey, I'm new as well. glad to see a small forum like this!
MRjE3ex.gif -Friendly Derg~
Welcome to FR!

If you'd like a complimentary dragon as a welcome gift then my hatchery (in my signature) is open! :D
Welcome to FR!

If you'd like a complimentary dragon as a welcome gift then my hatchery (in my signature) is open! :D
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Welcome newbie!

I hope FR treats you well!
Welcome newbie!

I hope FR treats you well!
dragon-roaring.gif
@confusedbird

Ah thanks! Not many people recognize ace as a thing so
@confusedbird

Ah thanks! Not many people recognize ace as a thing so

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
Why is ther a pay to win in here? I’m new and haven’t gotten nearly as far @Flaxwing
Why is ther a pay to win in here? I’m new and haven’t gotten nearly as far @Flaxwing
@confusedbird Welcome! I've been here for a little under a month as well. Hope you like it as much as I do!
Your lair is doing fantastic! You have some real beautiful dragons ^^
@confusedbird Welcome! I've been here for a little under a month as well. Hope you like it as much as I do!
Your lair is doing fantastic! You have some real beautiful dragons ^^
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250_zps65631f3d.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo4_100.png
@confusedbird hi Kit! I'm new here too!
@confusedbird hi Kit! I'm new here too!
1 2 3