Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Growing Clan seeking allies
I am Nina, I finally decided to look at the forums and now i am here. I like to roleplay/ write. I am friendly and would be glad to make friends with anyone willing to be a friend.
I am Nina, I finally decided to look at the forums and now i am here. I like to roleplay/ write. I am friendly and would be glad to make friends with anyone willing to be a friend.
@NinaViks
Hello, welcome on Flight Rising ! I'd love to be allies with ya, I have not written down much clan lore tho, been focusing on individual stories ^-^
@NinaViks
Hello, welcome on Flight Rising ! I'd love to be allies with ya, I have not written down much clan lore tho, been focusing on individual stories ^-^
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Welcome to fight rising! I’m fairly new myself (only a few months old), but it’s a great community from what I’ve seen so far!

I’m all for making new fans, especially from someone who likes to roleplay and write as well! There’s a lot to do with that from the roleplay forums to creating a lore for your clan and dragons. I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun! ^^
Welcome to fight rising! I’m fairly new myself (only a few months old), but it’s a great community from what I’ve seen so far!

I’m all for making new fans, especially from someone who likes to roleplay and write as well! There’s a lot to do with that from the roleplay forums to creating a lore for your clan and dragons. I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun! ^^
Kyrie100px-Anim-Timed.gif LEpJMnn.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
minisig.png
@NinaViks

I'm down to be allies! My inbox is just a click away!
@NinaViks

I'm down to be allies! My inbox is just a click away!
U58SZuw.png
hi Nina! my clan lore is still in progress (mostly scattered around dragon bios), but I'm light and would love a wind ally!
hi Nina! my clan lore is still in progress (mostly scattered around dragon bios), but I'm light and would love a wind ally!
hi hello
hi hello
robin
21, he/they
+8 FRT
l0qdw8w.png
badge_smallest.png