Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introductions (Hi There!)
Hiya!

I'm Smooches (it's supposed to be spelled with an "e", but that was already taken).
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely new to this site. I had an old account, but since I had left it alone for so long I figured it be best to start a new one. And I'm gonna do my best to not abandon it.

You can learn a bit about me from my clan profile, but the basics is that I'm a depressed hippy who tries to treat everyone with kindness. Hope I have fun here!
Hiya!

I'm Smooches (it's supposed to be spelled with an "e", but that was already taken).
I'll be honest, I'm not entirely new to this site. I had an old account, but since I had left it alone for so long I figured it be best to start a new one. And I'm gonna do my best to not abandon it.

You can learn a bit about me from my clan profile, but the basics is that I'm a depressed hippy who tries to treat everyone with kindness. Hope I have fun here!
[img]https://img.etsystatic.com/il/97bf2f/1040768043/il_570xN.1040768043_kh14.jpg?version=0[/img]
@SmOOchS Welcome to FR... Again? xD
I'm sure you will have fun here... Again, as our member base is one of the kindest in any site I've been on, like seriously, there are not many mean people on here. I'd love to help you get back into the swing of things if you need it! Can I ask how long ago you played? Just so I can help you with what's new around here!
@SmOOchS Welcome to FR... Again? xD
I'm sure you will have fun here... Again, as our member base is one of the kindest in any site I've been on, like seriously, there are not many mean people on here. I'd love to help you get back into the swing of things if you need it! Can I ask how long ago you played? Just so I can help you with what's new around here!
I like the color green
@Isaac
Thanks for the welcome...again. ;w;'
Uuuuum...I'm not sure how long ago was the last time I played. My old account is GlitterPills, if you wanna look at that (not gonna do a giveaway of my old dragons or anything, too much of a hassle for me). I remember that the lace gene came out around the time I was playing then and you had to wait for those weeks where people were allowed to sign up, if that helps?

And I know this community is super nice! That's one of the things that made me wanna come back is remembering that there is very little drama here. :D
@Isaac
Thanks for the welcome...again. ;w;'
Uuuuum...I'm not sure how long ago was the last time I played. My old account is GlitterPills, if you wanna look at that (not gonna do a giveaway of my old dragons or anything, too much of a hassle for me). I remember that the lace gene came out around the time I was playing then and you had to wait for those weeks where people were allowed to sign up, if that helps?

And I know this community is super nice! That's one of the things that made me wanna come back is remembering that there is very little drama here. :D
[img]https://img.etsystatic.com/il/97bf2f/1040768043/il_570xN.1040768043_kh14.jpg?version=0[/img]