Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy ho there neighbors
Just joined last night, absolutely addicted already. Just wanted to post and say hello to everyone! Feel free to add me so I can stare at your dragons :)
Just joined last night, absolutely addicted already. Just wanted to post and say hello to everyone! Feel free to add me so I can stare at your dragons :)
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
@Squishi
Welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you have a great time here. :)
@Squishi
Welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you have a great time here. :)
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@ObsidianMage
Thankyou! :D
@ObsidianMage
Thankyou! :D
@Squishi
Heya, welcome on FR ! Feel free to ask me any question you'd have, I'd love to help ^-^
@Squishi
Heya, welcome on FR ! Feel free to ask me any question you'd have, I'd love to help ^-^
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@Spectralkitten

thanks so much! everyone on here seems so nice already. I think I'm mostly just interested in the dragon breeding, do you have any advice?

also, does ones flight affect the appearance of their dragons in any way?
@Spectralkitten

thanks so much! everyone on here seems so nice already. I think I'm mostly just interested in the dragon breeding, do you have any advice?

also, does ones flight affect the appearance of their dragons in any way?
@Squishi
Yup, the community is great! Far better than quite some sites I've been on, at least. If you like breeding dragons (just as I do actually haha (rambling :) I if one thing, I regret the infinite space of accounts on Howrse - I had more than 6.5k horses when I stopped, here that'd just be insane....), it's better to be VERY picky and not breed lots of dragons, if they don't leave your lair quickly enough you'll just keep running out of space and that's how I expanded until it became quite an expense.....

The flight has an influence only on the dragons' eyes :
light blue : Ice
light green : Wind
red : Plague
yellow : Light
purple : Shadow
deep blue : Water
green : Nature
orange : Fire
electric blue : Lightning
mauve - y : Arcane
brown : Earth

Some breeds have bigger eyes than others, so it can sometimes make it difficult for the overall aesthetic, I guess? I don't mind that much tho.

Now I'm off to bed. *zzzzz*
@Squishi
Yup, the community is great! Far better than quite some sites I've been on, at least. If you like breeding dragons (just as I do actually haha (rambling :) I if one thing, I regret the infinite space of accounts on Howrse - I had more than 6.5k horses when I stopped, here that'd just be insane....), it's better to be VERY picky and not breed lots of dragons, if they don't leave your lair quickly enough you'll just keep running out of space and that's how I expanded until it became quite an expense.....

The flight has an influence only on the dragons' eyes :
light blue : Ice
light green : Wind
red : Plague
yellow : Light
purple : Shadow
deep blue : Water
green : Nature
orange : Fire
electric blue : Lightning
mauve - y : Arcane
brown : Earth

Some breeds have bigger eyes than others, so it can sometimes make it difficult for the overall aesthetic, I guess? I don't mind that much tho.

Now I'm off to bed. *zzzzz*
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png