Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey!!
hi my name's allie and i'm new here!!
i'll probably breed, get too attached to my dragons, and play fourm games

i like cartoons like ok ko, steven universe, and the ducktales 2017 reboot. some anime i enjoy is my hero academia, and mob psyco 100. i've read almost every warrior cats book, and right now, i'm really into the color green. i don't know why it's green, that's just how it is

feel free to send me friend requests and i'll accept them when i can!!
hi my name's allie and i'm new here!!
i'll probably breed, get too attached to my dragons, and play fourm games

i like cartoons like ok ko, steven universe, and the ducktales 2017 reboot. some anime i enjoy is my hero academia, and mob psyco 100. i've read almost every warrior cats book, and right now, i'm really into the color green. i don't know why it's green, that's just how it is

feel free to send me friend requests and i'll accept them when i can!!
have a nice day!!!!
@avocadoaxews

Hi welcome! If you have any questions, you can go over to the help center, and my name is Blue, I'm a weird pickle.
@avocadoaxews

Hi welcome! If you have any questions, you can go over to the help center, and my name is Blue, I'm a weird pickle.

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
@avocadoaxews hello & welcome! I hope you're having a good time. I get you on getting too attached to the dragons ajbdhasd. I've been building breeding projects & trying to save gold for more room for new babies since I get so attached to the children asdkbhasd.
@avocadoaxews hello & welcome! I hope you're having a good time. I get you on getting too attached to the dragons ajbdhasd. I've been building breeding projects & trying to save gold for more room for new babies since I get so attached to the children asdkbhasd.
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info