Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi I exist
WOOOOOO hello
I'm Carefully, or just C if people want to shorten it
Found this game v recently and I'm hoping that it's fun here!! I like all the breeds and how many colors exist, along with those gene things!
WOOOOOO hello
I'm Carefully, or just C if people want to shorten it
Found this game v recently and I'm hoping that it's fun here!! I like all the breeds and how many colors exist, along with those gene things!
Hiya C, I'm SpaceMoony, or just Moon for short. :3 I joined semi-recently (late April, so ye) as well through recommendation by my friend, and I think you'll like it here! I was skeptical at first, but I've found that it's really fun and interesting to breed and buy little baby dragons! Anyways, welcome to FR, I hope you have lots of fun here as I have. :3 Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime!
Hiya C, I'm SpaceMoony, or just Moon for short. :3 I joined semi-recently (late April, so ye) as well through recommendation by my friend, and I think you'll like it here! I was skeptical at first, but I've found that it's really fun and interesting to breed and buy little baby dragons! Anyways, welcome to FR, I hope you have lots of fun here as I have. :3 Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime!
Moon | he/him MV1Iakt.png sEBxtxA.png PUwGyc0.png
VC5h.gif
Hiya! I've been playing since 2015, but only just recently started checking out the forums, and I've really been missing out on a great community! Theres a thread for tutorials and guides in case you want to learn anything about how the site works, but don't be afraid to reach out to other players! I hope you have fun!
Hiya! I've been playing since 2015, but only just recently started checking out the forums, and I've really been missing out on a great community! Theres a thread for tutorials and guides in case you want to learn anything about how the site works, but don't be afraid to reach out to other players! I hope you have fun!
726.png158.png061.png373.png026.png235.png
Howdy! I like your dragon. :D
Howdy! I like your dragon. :D
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif