Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Since I never did one of these...
Hi there everyone! The main reason I'm posting this here is that I've actually changed my username and wanted somewhere to explain why. But I never did one when I joined anyway, so now I will! I used to be kpark0, but I have changed my name to KalicoKat. I am never good at coming up with usernames, so I used the first thing that came to my mind. I did not know I would be as involved on this site as I am, and I don't especially like being known by what looks like a nonsense name, so I have been trying to come up with something different. KalicoKat is a much better fit in my opinion. ! wanted a username that better reflected me. Since my personality is often likened to that of a cat and they are my favorite animals, I wanted something centered around that. But Kat on its own is way too short, so what kind of Kat am I? My first pet was a calico cat by the name of Sassy, and boy did her name fit her. She was a sweet kitty most of the time, but she was stubborn and she had plenty of attitude. She was a spitfire up until she passed away at age 17, which was a few years ago. I decided that my username would be in her honor. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/FEcdYmE.jpg[/img][/center] As more of a general introduction: I am in my mid-twenties, trying to finish an online degree, and I am currently working full-time in retail while trying to figure out my life and whether this is the company I'll stay with. My hobbies are FR, attempting creative writing, and watching Netflix. Also, re-reading Harry Potter. I am currently listening to the audio books by Jim Dale. If I am online, I will undoubtedly be watching The Office, Parks and Rec, Superstore, or Kitchen Nightmares in another window. I no longer have pets, as I do not have time for one sadly, but I do have my succulents I recently started growing on my desk. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f2Zmpoa.jpg[/img][/center]
Hi there everyone! The main reason I'm posting this here is that I've actually changed my username and wanted somewhere to explain why.

But I never did one when I joined anyway, so now I will!

I used to be kpark0, but I have changed my name to KalicoKat. I am never good at coming up with usernames, so I used the first thing that came to my mind. I did not know I would be as involved on this site as I am, and I don't especially like being known by what looks like a nonsense name, so I have been trying to come up with something different. KalicoKat is a much better fit in my opinion.

! wanted a username that better reflected me. Since my personality is often likened to that of a cat and they are my favorite animals, I wanted something centered around that. But Kat on its own is way too short, so what kind of Kat am I?

My first pet was a calico cat by the name of Sassy, and boy did her name fit her. She was a sweet kitty most of the time, but she was stubborn and she had plenty of attitude. She was a spitfire up until she passed away at age 17, which was a few years ago.

I decided that my username would be in her honor.

FEcdYmE.jpg

As more of a general introduction: I am in my mid-twenties, trying to finish an online degree, and I am currently working full-time in retail while trying to figure out my life and whether this is the company I'll stay with.

My hobbies are FR, attempting creative writing, and watching Netflix. Also, re-reading Harry Potter. I am currently listening to the audio books by Jim Dale.

If I am online, I will undoubtedly be watching The Office, Parks and Rec, Superstore, or Kitchen Nightmares in another window.

I no longer have pets, as I do not have time for one sadly, but I do have my succulents I recently started growing on my desk.

f2Zmpoa.jpg
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@KalicoKat

Hm, I'm too indecisive on my username...

I'd say I feel my personality reflects on the cross between a pickle, eggplant, and a toddler??

I also love creative writing! Especially realistic fiction!
@KalicoKat

Hm, I'm too indecisive on my username...

I'd say I feel my personality reflects on the cross between a pickle, eggplant, and a toddler??

I also love creative writing! Especially realistic fiction!

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png