Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings, Tidelings!
[center][size=3][font=cambria][i][color=#5072B9]Salutations! I totally forgot to do this when I first joined FR- oops- My name's Snow [s]the Water Flights resident Lesbian[/s] and I've been a member of FR for a little over a month! I specialize in breeding a manner of Faes! Although at the moment my Lair's in a bit of a shambles since I need to make more room for Lair expansions, plus I'm currently deciding on which Dragons will be my Lore dragons!.. Fun.. I do have some Hatchlings for sale at the moment too, plus there's more on the way so feel free to have a gander at them- And feel free to send me a Friend Request too! I don't mind who I'm friends with! ( ´ v ` )b [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/488.png[/img][/center]
Salutations!

I totally forgot to do this when I first joined FR- oops-
My name's Snow the Water Flights resident Lesbian and I've been a member of FR for a little over a month! I specialize in breeding a manner of Faes! Although at the moment my Lair's in a bit of a shambles since I need to make more room for Lair expansions, plus I'm currently deciding on which Dragons will be my Lore dragons!.. Fun..

I do have some Hatchlings for sale at the moment too, plus there's more on the way so feel free to have a gander at them- And feel free to send me a Friend Request too! I don't mind who I'm friends with! ( ´ v ` )b

488.png
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif
Henlo firend
Hope you have a good day for forever and ever!
Henlo firend
Hope you have a good day for forever and ever!
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
[center][size=3][font=cambria][i][color=#5072B9]Hello, Gemmi! (OvO)/) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/488.png[/img][/center]
Hello, Gemmi! (OvO)/)

488.png
Magia_dell_acqua_png_simbolo.png
Snow | FR +8 | She/Her | 20
Art shop! [WIP]
Wishlist!
Who's incubating?aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

VDu6Xk8.gif