Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Fatality—I mean, way overdue intro?
Hello there people of Flight Rising! My name is Rain and I need friends whoops
Uhhhh I draw, write, make music, and sing a lot! My main fandoms are Mortal Kombat, Diablo, Star Wars, Spooky's House of Jumpscares, Subnautica, Mech Commander, and a bunch of other unknown fandoms rip
I love to roleplay and find people who have similar interests to me, but aa !!!! I'd like to think of myself as a friendly person, and I would love to find some friends on here :00000 if any of you have any questions, feel free to ask !
Hello there people of Flight Rising! My name is Rain and I need friends whoops
Uhhhh I draw, write, make music, and sing a lot! My main fandoms are Mortal Kombat, Diablo, Star Wars, Spooky's House of Jumpscares, Subnautica, Mech Commander, and a bunch of other unknown fandoms rip
I love to roleplay and find people who have similar interests to me, but aa !!!! I'd like to think of myself as a friendly person, and I would love to find some friends on here :00000 if any of you have any questions, feel free to ask !
@Diablogarbage

Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Diablogarbage

Welcome to Flight Rising!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
@Beliar

Aaa, thank you !! I've been mostly milling about and working on my lair and I've not gotten the time to do an intro so I figured one was well due, lmao
@Beliar

Aaa, thank you !! I've been mostly milling about and working on my lair and I've not gotten the time to do an intro so I figured one was well due, lmao