Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A fresh gust of wind approaches!
[center][b]Hi! A very new newbie here.[/b][/center] I've never even played any of these neopets-esque games before, or been on many forums, haha... I've seen a few friends of mine talk about their dragons, and I'm, unsurprisingly as a huge dragon nerd, already a big fan of the site. Sadly, I'm awful at writing interesting bios, so bear with me! I'm a 19-year old gal in college, majoring in graphic design and very happy about it! It was a very close call between Wind and Ice, but I'm happy with my choices with the welcome I've gotten from fellow flightmates(?)! Imperials are quickly becoming my favourites, but a spiral my friend has gifted me has a very special place in my heart right now. Did I mention I'm an artist yet? I'm always down for a chat, so if any of you out there are feeling a bit lonely hit me up! I usually have pretty decent topics. [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/43a12817c12336ea5ad8c0e1fae58b52/tumblr_p5ygbaKEFP1x9ciuco1_1280.png[/img]
Hi! A very new newbie here.
I've never even played any of these neopets-esque games before, or been on many forums, haha... I've seen a few friends of mine talk about their dragons, and I'm, unsurprisingly as a huge dragon nerd, already a big fan of the site.

Sadly, I'm awful at writing interesting bios, so bear with me! I'm a 19-year old gal in college, majoring in graphic design and very happy about it! It was a very close call between Wind and Ice, but I'm happy with my choices with the welcome I've gotten from fellow flightmates(?)! Imperials are quickly becoming my favourites, but a spiral my friend has gifted me has a very special place in my heart right now. Did I mention I'm an artist yet?

I'm always down for a chat, so if any of you out there are feeling a bit lonely hit me up! I usually have pretty decent topics.

tumblr_p5ygbaKEFP1x9ciuco1_1280.png
butterfree_by_spriteorflight-dbzkzpz.gif
+10 server time
@tenkain

Hey hey hey, welcome to FR!

I, too, am of the nineteen years of age. I'm taking a break from my long days of Psychology, but I do the arts from time to time. (I think you'll like it here, definately! We have lots to do considering art.)

I think the Wind flight is called... 'Windies'? Or maybe 'Noodles.' I know they call the deity Noodledad, but that's just from observation and doing it a bit myself. ;w;

But man, that is some GOOD art you have there if I say so myself. (I say so.)

I think you're gonna have fun in the Creative Corner. And if you feel like you need more in game currency, or heck, commissions... we have Art Sales!

Anyway, if you wanna chat, or need anything, feel free to ping or drop a message. Have fun!
@tenkain

Hey hey hey, welcome to FR!

I, too, am of the nineteen years of age. I'm taking a break from my long days of Psychology, but I do the arts from time to time. (I think you'll like it here, definately! We have lots to do considering art.)

I think the Wind flight is called... 'Windies'? Or maybe 'Noodles.' I know they call the deity Noodledad, but that's just from observation and doing it a bit myself. ;w;

But man, that is some GOOD art you have there if I say so myself. (I say so.)

I think you're gonna have fun in the Creative Corner. And if you feel like you need more in game currency, or heck, commissions... we have Art Sales!

Anyway, if you wanna chat, or need anything, feel free to ping or drop a message. Have fun!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@tenkain I joined recently and play neopets alot.
Also in wind flight feel free to add me as a freind and message me
@tenkain I joined recently and play neopets alot.
Also in wind flight feel free to add me as a freind and message me

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
@beheaded NOODLEDAD..... I'm in love
Thanks sm for the compliment! I appreciate it a lot :D This was such a nice welcome message, thank you!

@PenguinGirl92 Hello fellow newbie! I see you're a bit more experienced than I am, haha. I wish I had gotten into neopets when the standard was a bit lower than now, I don't think I can deal with the website's format. I'm glad you have fun there though!
@beheaded NOODLEDAD..... I'm in love
Thanks sm for the compliment! I appreciate it a lot :D This was such a nice welcome message, thank you!

@PenguinGirl92 Hello fellow newbie! I see you're a bit more experienced than I am, haha. I wish I had gotten into neopets when the standard was a bit lower than now, I don't think I can deal with the website's format. I'm glad you have fun there though!
+10 server time
@tenkain yeah its been really slow lately on neopets ,my friends I made helped me learn a lot so if you interested in picking it back up let me know
@tenkain yeah its been really slow lately on neopets ,my friends I made helped me learn a lot so if you interested in picking it back up let me know

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
@PenguinGirl92 I will, thanks! Say hi to your pets for me!
@PenguinGirl92 I will, thanks! Say hi to your pets for me!
+10 server time
@tenkain I could write some lore for you if you would like. I don't think i'm very good but you can look at my lore dragons and decide for yourself.
@tenkain I could write some lore for you if you would like. I don't think i'm very good but you can look at my lore dragons and decide for yourself.
@Ravanger thank you so much for the offer, but I'm not very interested in lore, sorry! But I think your writing's better than you're letting on here, be a little confident!

Especially Nora's lore is intriguing to me, I love it!
@Ravanger thank you so much for the offer, but I'm not very interested in lore, sorry! But I think your writing's better than you're letting on here, be a little confident!

Especially Nora's lore is intriguing to me, I love it!
+10 server time