Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi everyone
I just made this account, as you could probably tell from me being here.

This site looks so cool, I can't wait to explore more! Any tips or tricks I should know?
I just made this account, as you could probably tell from me being here.

This site looks so cool, I can't wait to explore more! Any tips or tricks I should know?
Please don't ping me!
(Unless it's actually important)
@DragonObsession Hi, and welcome to FR! It's an amazing site, for sure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

The Which Waystone can guide you with activities, so why not check there, first? Guides is also a good place to start if you want a specific topic.
@DragonObsession Hi, and welcome to FR! It's an amazing site, for sure. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

The Which Waystone can guide you with activities, so why not check there, first? Guides is also a good place to start if you want a specific topic.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku Thanks for the advice!
@MaplesHaiku Thanks for the advice!
Please don't ping me!
(Unless it's actually important)
If you would like to know how to make cool dragon bios or forum signatures let me know I'd be glad to help!
If you would like to know how to make cool dragon bios or forum signatures let me know I'd be glad to help!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.pngSigrCX7.pngg4DcSLb.gifiLa7XQZ.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png