Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | new shadow hi
i joined four days ago and i have twenty dragons and i love them all.
i hope you're all having a good day
i joined four days ago and i have twenty dragons and i love them all.
i hope you're all having a good day
I joined yesterday I only have two ill send u a friend request
I joined yesterday I only have two ill send u a friend request
Hi!! Welcome to this beautiful madness!
What kind of dragons do you like, @masamasa ?
Hi!! Welcome to this beautiful madness!
What kind of dragons do you like, @masamasa ?
1l3ppWD.png
i haven't really learned names of species?
so i kinda bought all the dragons that were unnamed because i felt bad for them and wanted to give them a home
also thank you for the friend request
(how do you change your icon help?)
i haven't really learned names of species?
so i kinda bought all the dragons that were unnamed because i felt bad for them and wanted to give them a home
also thank you for the friend request
(how do you change your icon help?)
@masamasa

Welcome to Flight Rising! You can change your avatar by clicking the arrow next to your username at the top of the page and selecting "change avatar".
@masamasa

Welcome to Flight Rising! You can change your avatar by clicking the arrow next to your username at the top of the page and selecting "change avatar".
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
@masamasa Hello, and welcome to FR. If you don't know all of the species' names yet, you can take a trip to the enclyclopedia and read the entries on them.

On the subject of the dragons you have right now, although you were a good person to buy those unnamed dragons, you may find yourself short on lair space... and treasure. They can get pricy. If you ever find yourself not liking them in the future, you can exalt them in the future. Trust me, it's not as bad as it seems to be; serving their deity is a high honor!
@masamasa Hello, and welcome to FR. If you don't know all of the species' names yet, you can take a trip to the enclyclopedia and read the entries on them.

On the subject of the dragons you have right now, although you were a good person to buy those unnamed dragons, you may find yourself short on lair space... and treasure. They can get pricy. If you ever find yourself not liking them in the future, you can exalt them in the future. Trust me, it's not as bad as it seems to be; serving their deity is a high honor!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
thank you very much! (^u^)
oh, there's an encyclopedia on the dragons? cool!
i do want to be able to contribute to the exalt thingy... but i also named the dragons after my friends and i think i would get sad if i gave them up... (;n;)
thank you very much! (^u^)
oh, there's an encyclopedia on the dragons? cool!
i do want to be able to contribute to the exalt thingy... but i also named the dragons after my friends and i think i would get sad if i gave them up... (;n;)