Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie's Update + Birthday!!
Hello everyone! It's been a couple days and I've gotten off to a great start thanks to the generosity of my fellow users and reading the forums! I'm already getting a decent amount of treasure and have some nice dragons, and my progen's nest hatches tomorrow! My hoard is starting to fill up from my daily gatherings, I've been working in the Coliseum to level my dragons, and I'm having a great time all around!

In other news, happy spring equinox to the northern hemisphere! It's also International Astrology Day, World Storytelling Day, International Happiness Day, World Sparrow Day, and most importantly.... my 18th birthday!! I almost forgot about it it came up so fast! Very excited to see what's in store for me today!

A huge thanks to everyone who helped me get started here and welcomed me with open arms (wings??). I hope today is as happy for you all as it is for me :D
Hello everyone! It's been a couple days and I've gotten off to a great start thanks to the generosity of my fellow users and reading the forums! I'm already getting a decent amount of treasure and have some nice dragons, and my progen's nest hatches tomorrow! My hoard is starting to fill up from my daily gatherings, I've been working in the Coliseum to level my dragons, and I'm having a great time all around!

In other news, happy spring equinox to the northern hemisphere! It's also International Astrology Day, World Storytelling Day, International Happiness Day, World Sparrow Day, and most importantly.... my 18th birthday!! I almost forgot about it it came up so fast! Very excited to see what's in store for me today!

A huge thanks to everyone who helped me get started here and welcomed me with open arms (wings??). I hope today is as happy for you all as it is for me :D
What an AWESOME day to be birthed on!! Congratulations, and a happy birthday!
What an AWESOME day to be birthed on!! Congratulations, and a happy birthday!
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@Amburgerl Thanks! I always liked events such as solstices and equinoxes (plus the words themselves look and sound cool too lol)
@Amburgerl Thanks! I always liked events such as solstices and equinoxes (plus the words themselves look and sound cool too lol)
Same!! ^-^
Same!! ^-^
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@shloominaty

Welcome to Flight Rising and happy birthday!
@shloominaty

Welcome to Flight Rising and happy birthday!
UqN4jFQ.png
ping me to get my attention
FR + 3
@Beliar Hello and thank you!! This community has been so warm and welcoming so far; y'all are wonderful!
@Beliar Hello and thank you!! This community has been so warm and welcoming so far; y'all are wonderful!