Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | *Italian student has appeared*
Hello everyone, i'm a italian 19 years old student and i joined 2 days ago ^^

I would like to chat with a lot of people, even if my english is not good!

About me
I love animals <3 and i have a cutie dog named Rum, i love study other culture and meet new people from different places; i would love to study in Venice the next year, in a school specialized in oriental languages and travel around the world

-Thank you for your attention-
Hello everyone, i'm a italian 19 years old student and i joined 2 days ago ^^

I would like to chat with a lot of people, even if my english is not good!

About me
I love animals <3 and i have a cutie dog named Rum, i love study other culture and meet new people from different places; i would love to study in Venice the next year, in a school specialized in oriental languages and travel around the world

-Thank you for your attention-
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie hello! its nice to meet you too! It seems that we share the same interests! If you don't mind me asking, what type of dog is Rum? What's your favourite animal? And, judging from that message your english is really good :D
Well, if you ever need anything or just want to chat, you can always come to me :D
@xxDoxxie hello! its nice to meet you too! It seems that we share the same interests! If you don't mind me asking, what type of dog is Rum? What's your favourite animal? And, judging from that message your english is really good :D
Well, if you ever need anything or just want to chat, you can always come to me :D
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf hi :D
i'm happy to know that there are other people with the same passion of me!

Rum is an half-breed and in his genes there are a Border collie and a dutch guard pastor but not only them! He's medium size, around 21kg, completely black and
always happy hahah

It's hard to say what is my favourite animal, i like all the type expect for insect. i don't like them a lot, but there are exception (butterfly,bettles -> if they stay far from me).
surely i love felines <3

And you? what is your favourite animal and what are your passion? ^^
@AlbinoWerewolf hi :D
i'm happy to know that there are other people with the same passion of me!

Rum is an half-breed and in his genes there are a Border collie and a dutch guard pastor but not only them! He's medium size, around 21kg, completely black and
always happy hahah

It's hard to say what is my favourite animal, i like all the type expect for insect. i don't like them a lot, but there are exception (butterfly,bettles -> if they stay far from me).
surely i love felines <3

And you? what is your favourite animal and what are your passion? ^^
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxxie

Welcome to FR.. I am Heero and its nice to meet you.

I also love other cultures and animals ... they both are fun to learn about.

do you have any goals for flight rising yet? favorite breed? ...

any dragon after rose in my lair is free.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=6
@xxDoxxie

Welcome to FR.. I am Heero and its nice to meet you.

I also love other cultures and animals ... they both are fun to learn about.

do you have any goals for flight rising yet? favorite breed? ...

any dragon after rose in my lair is free.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=6
A5i3AHB.png
Mhh for now i want to collect dragons that i like and sell a lot of them too...i like the thing of "market" and i love that i can personalize my dragoon with a lot of skin/apparel.
I want to collect a particular familiar for some dragoon (only my favourite) and mhh i don't know.. chatting with people :D

I like Coatl and Imperial but not only them of course..i like pastel and soft color in general but i found beautiful dragon with strong colors too..it depend..i like original mix but not tacky.

And you? what is your goal? @Heeroku
Mhh for now i want to collect dragons that i like and sell a lot of them too...i like the thing of "market" and i love that i can personalize my dragoon with a lot of skin/apparel.
I want to collect a particular familiar for some dragoon (only my favourite) and mhh i don't know.. chatting with people :D

I like Coatl and Imperial but not only them of course..i like pastel and soft color in general but i found beautiful dragon with strong colors too..it depend..i like original mix but not tacky.

And you? what is your goal? @Heeroku
» Wishlist| Sale tab
@xxDoxxie
Haha yes dressing dragons is amazing , I am literally obsessed with apparel , I have like 50 pages of unused apparel right now...

do you know what familiars yet? if not google flight rising item database it list every item ever release on FR you can refine it to familiars , apparel even more by color .. it helps a lot.

Haha I liked male imps ... but I decided to go with a one breed lair , and chose skydancers so I am limited. I think my lair will be opposite yours .. I love saturated and bright colors ... I have very few pastels.. I first wanted neutral and natural looking dragons .. like brown or grey scale range... but that did not last long ...

did you see a dragon you liked after rose or no?

what kind of apparel and accents do you like?

Right now I am kinda goalless .. I want to write lore , and finish geneing some dragons but other than that I am a chatter .. I just talk all the time.

I have an unhealthy obsession with scattering dragons to change there colors.. and at 350 gems a pop it hurts my wallet a lot.
@xxDoxxie
Haha yes dressing dragons is amazing , I am literally obsessed with apparel , I have like 50 pages of unused apparel right now...

do you know what familiars yet? if not google flight rising item database it list every item ever release on FR you can refine it to familiars , apparel even more by color .. it helps a lot.

Haha I liked male imps ... but I decided to go with a one breed lair , and chose skydancers so I am limited. I think my lair will be opposite yours .. I love saturated and bright colors ... I have very few pastels.. I first wanted neutral and natural looking dragons .. like brown or grey scale range... but that did not last long ...

did you see a dragon you liked after rose or no?

what kind of apparel and accents do you like?

Right now I am kinda goalless .. I want to write lore , and finish geneing some dragons but other than that I am a chatter .. I just talk all the time.

I have an unhealthy obsession with scattering dragons to change there colors.. and at 350 gems a pop it hurts my wallet a lot.
A5i3AHB.png
No i didn't find nothing haha, i'll leave these beauty at other players, but thank you! ; now i'm searching to sell/trade some of my dragons (despite they're few) and i'm searching some apparel for my first dragon in the list :D

i'll take a look at the familiar list, actually i don't know what i want haha
@Heeroku
No i didn't find nothing haha, i'll leave these beauty at other players, but thank you! ; now i'm searching to sell/trade some of my dragons (despite they're few) and i'm searching some apparel for my first dragon in the list :D

i'll take a look at the familiar list, actually i don't know what i want haha
@Heeroku
» Wishlist| Sale tab