Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Newbie Says Hi
1 2
Hi everyone!
Hi everyone!
IMG_1550.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png I4YUq.gif
hi! I am also fairly new, whats up @Cancancan
hi! I am also fairly new, whats up @Cancancan

bannerart_2021.png
Um hello I'm very new here
Um hello I'm very new here
Hello fellow newbies ^^ @RatherSketchy and @skarpetky
Hello fellow newbies ^^ @RatherSketchy and @skarpetky
Hellooo! And welcome to this beautiful madness ♥
Hellooo! And welcome to this beautiful madness ♥
1l3ppWD.png
I'd just like to say that I barely have any idea what's going on in this website and there's so much information I need to process that I have no idea where to start
I'd just like to say that I barely have any idea what's going on in this website and there's so much information I need to process that I have no idea where to start
@RatherSketchy the guides forum is your friend
@RatherSketchy the guides forum is your friend
Thank you! I'll be sure to go look at that!
Thank you! I'll be sure to go look at that!
Welcome to FlightRising! @Cancancan
If you would like to know how to make cool dragon bios or forum signatures let me know I'd be glad to help!
Welcome to FlightRising! @Cancancan
If you would like to know how to make cool dragon bios or forum signatures let me know I'd be glad to help!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.pngSigrCX7.pngg4DcSLb.gifiLa7XQZ.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@Aquaticzeus
Thank you and it would be awesome if you could show me how to code this stuff. I decided to do a PinkerLocke and have be trying to make it look nice, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2401373. I started it a few days ago but didn't make the first attempt very organized so I am remaking the thread. If I could get some to tips that would be awesome!
@Aquaticzeus
Thank you and it would be awesome if you could show me how to code this stuff. I decided to do a PinkerLocke and have be trying to make it look nice, http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2401373. I started it a few days ago but didn't make the first attempt very organized so I am remaking the thread. If I could get some to tips that would be awesome!
1 2