Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Icicle
Hey everyone! I'm just another of the newbies coming in during this open registration. I got here from Subeta, where it seems a lot of people play FR. I'm slowly learning how to navigate the site and what everything means, but any help would be greatly appreciated! I joined the Ice flight...we will dominate!

I also love making new friends and will respond to your messages as quickly as possible ^^
Hey everyone! I'm just another of the newbies coming in during this open registration. I got here from Subeta, where it seems a lot of people play FR. I'm slowly learning how to navigate the site and what everything means, but any help would be greatly appreciated! I joined the Ice flight...we will dominate!

I also love making new friends and will respond to your messages as quickly as possible ^^
r5hAIaV.gifnap4Srm.gifIIZmYcV.gif
@ShadowyIce Nooooooo Plague must dominate!

I’m kidding. But also kinda not. Plague will rule!
Nice to meet you! I’m Sasha. Feel free to message me if you need help or just want a friend.
@ShadowyIce Nooooooo Plague must dominate!

I’m kidding. But also kinda not. Plague will rule!
Nice to meet you! I’m Sasha. Feel free to message me if you need help or just want a friend.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake Hi Sasha, nice to meet you *cough* even if you're not a child of the Icewarden *cough* Thanks for the offer, I definitely will! :D
@SashaFiredrake Hi Sasha, nice to meet you *cough* even if you're not a child of the Icewarden *cough* Thanks for the offer, I definitely will! :D
It’s lovely to see new players, and people taking advantage of the new open registration *cough* even if they aren’t the children of the Plague mother *cough* FR was kinda daunting when I started out. It’s been seven months of entertainment.
@ShadowyIce
It’s lovely to see new players, and people taking advantage of the new open registration *cough* even if they aren’t the children of the Plague mother *cough* FR was kinda daunting when I started out. It’s been seven months of entertainment.
@ShadowyIce
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@ShadowyIce

welcome , I am Heero ... its nice to meet you. I am on every day if you ever want help or wish to chat let me know.

also anyone after rose in my lair is free if you like to pick a dragon.
@ShadowyIce

welcome , I am Heero ... its nice to meet you. I am on every day if you ever want help or wish to chat let me know.

also anyone after rose in my lair is free if you like to pick a dragon.
A5i3AHB.png
@ShadowyIce

Lightning is way better.

Welcome to FR! Great to know you're already getting acquainted with the site. I hope you have a pleasant stay with us.
@ShadowyIce

Lightning is way better.

Welcome to FR! Great to know you're already getting acquainted with the site. I hope you have a pleasant stay with us.
@ShadowyIce

This is late but join the ice side :o

Welcome to FR!
@ShadowyIce

This is late but join the ice side :o

Welcome to FR!
XgFzLz3.gif
@Heeroku @Palech @Hunters Thanks for the warm welcome! So far I've found there to be a wonderful community and a lot of help for newbies here on FR, especially in the Ice flight. Thanks for all the messages!
@Heeroku @Palech @Hunters Thanks for the warm welcome! So far I've found there to be a wonderful community and a lot of help for newbies here on FR, especially in the Ice flight. Thanks for all the messages!
Welcome to FlightRising! @ShadowyIce

If you would like to know how to make cool dragon bios or forum signatures let me know I'd be glad to help!
Welcome to FlightRising! @ShadowyIce

If you would like to know how to make cool dragon bios or forum signatures let me know I'd be glad to help!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.pngSigrCX7.pngg4DcSLb.gifiLa7XQZ.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png