Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | One newbie, served fresh!
1 2
Hi I'm Vic! I don't normally get involved with the forums on sites like these, but I figured I might as well try to introduce myself.

I like collecting things and dragons are no exception, but the real reason why I'm here is to practice my writing. I like to write creative stories! So I'm here to write lore for my clan and my dragons, as well as maybe roleplay...? I like to do that too.

Not sure how active I'll be on the forums; I have a tendency to keep to myself. But there's no harm in reaching out every once in a while.

Hi I'm Vic! I don't normally get involved with the forums on sites like these, but I figured I might as well try to introduce myself.

I like collecting things and dragons are no exception, but the real reason why I'm here is to practice my writing. I like to write creative stories! So I'm here to write lore for my clan and my dragons, as well as maybe roleplay...? I like to do that too.

Not sure how active I'll be on the forums; I have a tendency to keep to myself. But there's no harm in reaching out every once in a while.

@schranzwars : Hey, welcome on FR ! Maybe we could be RP buddies in the future? I'd really like to participate in RP that's why :3
Which breed is your favorite so far? (Sugar Medamede and Beady look very cool btw, also kudos to you for "Alucard" : D)
@schranzwars : Hey, welcome on FR ! Maybe we could be RP buddies in the future? I'd really like to participate in RP that's why :3
Which breed is your favorite so far? (Sugar Medamede and Beady look very cool btw, also kudos to you for "Alucard" : D)
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
[quote name="SpectralKitten" date="2018-03-19 13:24:20" ] @schranzwars : Hey, welcome on FR ! Maybe we could be RP buddies in the future? I'd really like to participate in RP that's why :3 Which breed is your favorite so far? (Sugar Medamede and Beady look very cool btw, also kudos to you for "Alucard" : D) [/quote] Personally, my favorite breed has to be Fae. They're nice! Also, maybe we could :o
SpectralKitten wrote on 2018-03-19 13:24:20:
Personally, my favorite breed has to be Fae. They're nice!
Also, maybe we could :o
@schranwars : dang it, didn't see this message, please ping me so I can see it, got such a short attention span at times :'3 Fae are so beautiful indeed, I will soon be breeding these dergs : [img]https://i.imgur.com/x4bbVUf.png[/img] Would you be interested in getting a hatchling if there happen to be Fae? I planned other breedings that can give Fae (you can check breeding pairs in my lair, haven't made breeding cars for all of them yet) but this one is much earlier ! Still waiting for hatchlings to think of my lore, tho :3
@schranwars : dang it, didn't see this message, please ping me so I can see it, got such a short attention span at times :'3
Fae are so beautiful indeed, I will soon be breeding these dergs :
x4bbVUf.png
Would you be interested in getting a hatchling if there happen to be Fae?

I planned other breedings that can give Fae (you can check breeding pairs in my lair, haven't made breeding cars for all of them yet) but this one is much earlier !

Still waiting for hatchlings to think of my lore, tho :3
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@SpectralKitten If you're ok giving a fae away I'll gladly take one! I'll see if I can give it some good lore, too. I'm waiting on my current hatchlings to grow so I can think of what to do with them.

What's your favorite breed?
@SpectralKitten If you're ok giving a fae away I'll gladly take one! I'll see if I can give it some good lore, too. I'm waiting on my current hatchlings to grow so I can think of what to do with them.

What's your favorite breed?
@schranwars : Yup no problem ! It will be in 5 days then... If lucky since it's 50/50 :3
A buddy of mine said that for exalt it's better to have the derg trained a bit, seems like it gives more treasure

I think Skydancers are my favorites, followed by Spirals/Fae/Imps, Coatls maybe?
@schranwars : Yup no problem ! It will be in 5 days then... If lucky since it's 50/50 :3
A buddy of mine said that for exalt it's better to have the derg trained a bit, seems like it gives more treasure

I think Skydancers are my favorites, followed by Spirals/Fae/Imps, Coatls maybe?
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@SpectralKitten Hopefully it'll be lucky this time then. Let me know if I can do anything in return! Not a lot of my dragons are ready to breed, but I'll see what I can do!

@SpectralKitten Hopefully it'll be lucky this time then. Let me know if I can do anything in return! Not a lot of my dragons are ready to breed, but I'll see what I can do!

@schranzwars

Hey hey hey! Welcome to FR!

We got a lot of oppurtunity for lore, here. i've noticed you already have a jump on your own lore, which is good! (Very interesting, I like it~)

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask. :> Including RP! I'm a bit rusty, but...

@schranzwars

Hey hey hey! Welcome to FR!

We got a lot of oppurtunity for lore, here. i've noticed you already have a jump on your own lore, which is good! (Very interesting, I like it~)

If you ever need anything, feel free to ask. :> Including RP! I'm a bit rusty, but...

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@schranzwars I hope so, they'll probably go to auction if they're not to your liking, I've kinda figured out which breeds I want to have, and I would probably sell/give some dergs I have bought at the beginning, so I can have some more space without expanding again XD
@schranzwars I hope so, they'll probably go to auction if they're not to your liking, I've kinda figured out which breeds I want to have, and I would probably sell/give some dergs I have bought at the beginning, so I can have some more space without expanding again XD
He/Him - They/Them
FR+10
Potato Wannabe
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
@Beheaded Thank you! I like to write, so writing lore here was kinda a natural thing. I really like your lore too!

@SpectralKitten Hehe, I can understand that. Let's hope we get lucky.
@Beheaded Thank you! I like to write, so writing lore here was kinda a natural thing. I really like your lore too!

@SpectralKitten Hehe, I can understand that. Let's hope we get lucky.
1 2