Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie here, hi to all!
Hi all! Just joined a few days ago and wanted to say hey. Also, if anyone has any general tips tricks or advice let me know! That includes how to not frustrate or make things tough for older players; I'd prefer to not be 'that' noob.
Hi all! Just joined a few days ago and wanted to say hey. Also, if anyone has any general tips tricks or advice let me know! That includes how to not frustrate or make things tough for older players; I'd prefer to not be 'that' noob.
~ Wirestratus Clan ~
lightning_small.png
Use my lightning nest for free!
@dragoncreep

Hello I am Heero, welcome to FR.

The witch way stone bottom right helps a bit.
Start Coli soon , getting 3 level 25 fully stones is the best way to make money .. but it cost a lot as well.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

play fairgrounds
Gather each day
always have dragons nesting
check everything value before selling

most players here love new players talking and asking them things so do not worry. The only thing people seem to dislike is begging.

mail me whenever you like , I love to chat and help.
@dragoncreep

Hello I am Heero, welcome to FR.

The witch way stone bottom right helps a bit.
Start Coli soon , getting 3 level 25 fully stones is the best way to make money .. but it cost a lot as well.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710

play fairgrounds
Gather each day
always have dragons nesting
check everything value before selling

most players here love new players talking and asking them things so do not worry. The only thing people seem to dislike is begging.

mail me whenever you like , I love to chat and help.
A5i3AHB.png
@dragoncreep hello! nice to meet you! i love the username and i hope we get along well :D
JUST A SUPER TIP! DONT GIVE APPERAL, FAMILIARS OR BATTLE ITEMS TO CRIM BECAUSE ITS NEARLY ALWAYS A RIPOFF
@dragoncreep hello! nice to meet you! i love the username and i hope we get along well :D
JUST A SUPER TIP! DONT GIVE APPERAL, FAMILIARS OR BATTLE ITEMS TO CRIM BECAUSE ITS NEARLY ALWAYS A RIPOFF
I4TUkY9.png
@Heeroku thanks heaps for your advice!! Will definitely start figuring out the coli. Yeah the community seems amazing and thanks for your offer to message you :)
@Heeroku thanks heaps for your advice!! Will definitely start figuring out the coli. Yeah the community seems amazing and thanks for your offer to message you :)
~ Wirestratus Clan ~
lightning_small.png
@AlbinoWerewolf Thanks!! Yours is sweet too and nice dragons! Will heed your Crip warning :0

Message me if you ever want!
@AlbinoWerewolf Thanks!! Yours is sweet too and nice dragons! Will heed your Crip warning :0

Message me if you ever want!
~ Wirestratus Clan ~
lightning_small.png