Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Droplet Here
1 2 3 4
Yeah, I get what you mean by wanting more of what they don't have ! If you can ever come see a place with rolling hills, I totally recommend doing it!

Honestly, I should've been in Wind now that I think about it. aye same connection you have with water I have with breezy days and open land. I chose Light since the only thing I love more than feeling the breeze is lying in a field and feeling the sun on your back and face, plus my nickname IS 'sunshine boy' haha

ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT ME OKAY so what are your hobbies ?? What sorta things do you like to do?
Yeah, I get what you mean by wanting more of what they don't have ! If you can ever come see a place with rolling hills, I totally recommend doing it!

Honestly, I should've been in Wind now that I think about it. aye same connection you have with water I have with breezy days and open land. I chose Light since the only thing I love more than feeling the breeze is lying in a field and feeling the sun on your back and face, plus my nickname IS 'sunshine boy' haha

ENOUGH TALKING ABOUT ME OKAY so what are your hobbies ?? What sorta things do you like to do?
* ashley | fr +3 | they/she *
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gifwQt3SlK.png U6DZrkH.pngo10GWji.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
@Coynine. I'll have to keep that in mind - I have a road trip through the USA planned but it's... like... super dorky and really is just a road trip to hike and camp and see a bunch of cool geological stuff that you guys have out there.

Oh, I can definitely see the appeal of light with that aesthetic. Summer is honestly so beautiful, and there's nothing quite like the feeling of the sun on your skin and the warmth (and not having to wear four layers to stay warm, haha). Also... that's such a cool nickname?? Where did it come from?

Oh my goodness. My hobbies... I collect rocks and fossils (a part of the job, really), hike, ski, volunteer for a science center and for a physics lab... I also write part-time for a short-story magazine, and I study astrology and astrophysics for fun. And, super nerdy, but I draw planetary stuff A LOT and do space-themed watercolor paintings. So my hobbies are just... very random.
@Coynine. I'll have to keep that in mind - I have a road trip through the USA planned but it's... like... super dorky and really is just a road trip to hike and camp and see a bunch of cool geological stuff that you guys have out there.

Oh, I can definitely see the appeal of light with that aesthetic. Summer is honestly so beautiful, and there's nothing quite like the feeling of the sun on your skin and the warmth (and not having to wear four layers to stay warm, haha). Also... that's such a cool nickname?? Where did it come from?

Oh my goodness. My hobbies... I collect rocks and fossils (a part of the job, really), hike, ski, volunteer for a science center and for a physics lab... I also write part-time for a short-story magazine, and I study astrology and astrophysics for fun. And, super nerdy, but I draw planetary stuff A LOT and do space-themed watercolor paintings. So my hobbies are just... very random.
L0gwAN4.gif
We have so much cool geology stuff! Where I camp in the summer with my twin brother, there’s huge rocks and waterfalls and such, it’s so beautiful. If you wanna look it up it’s called Hocking Hills!

Summer is so nice. I love the days when it’s not too warm and humid, and there’s a light breeze but your skin is still warm from the sunlight. AND my nickname! It’s mainly because I have a huge obsession with the sun (my original nickname was sun, then sunshine, then sunshine boy) and boy because. i’m a boy. it also came from my obsession with sunflowers tbh

Rocks are the COOLEST THING !! I love gemstones and crystals the most tbh, they’re just so pretty and unique. i hoard so many rocks and gemstones tbh. Also, you do astrology? That’s so awesome! I love planets and space so much
We have so much cool geology stuff! Where I camp in the summer with my twin brother, there’s huge rocks and waterfalls and such, it’s so beautiful. If you wanna look it up it’s called Hocking Hills!

Summer is so nice. I love the days when it’s not too warm and humid, and there’s a light breeze but your skin is still warm from the sunlight. AND my nickname! It’s mainly because I have a huge obsession with the sun (my original nickname was sun, then sunshine, then sunshine boy) and boy because. i’m a boy. it also came from my obsession with sunflowers tbh

Rocks are the COOLEST THING !! I love gemstones and crystals the most tbh, they’re just so pretty and unique. i hoard so many rocks and gemstones tbh. Also, you do astrology? That’s so awesome! I love planets and space so much
* ashley | fr +3 | they/she *
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gifwQt3SlK.png U6DZrkH.pngo10GWji.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
1 2 3 4