Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Droplet Here
1 2 3 4
@Feynman Hiya! I’m new too
@Feynman Hiya! I’m new too
epic gamer fr discord
@Feynman

You're welcome. Gotta say, you've got some nice looking dragons :)
@Feynman

You're welcome. Gotta say, you've got some nice looking dragons :)
l7Pr9T2.png
@Dragonkitty. Thank you!! Glad to be here, though there's so much to take in.

@Blackcat110. Hey fellow newbie! Nice to meet you!

@Kiryu777. Ah, thank you! Apparently I really lucked out with the tert on my custom progen, and my given progen is... growing on me. Those oranges are really messing with the aesthetic I was going for. And one of the others was a gift, which I was mind-blown by. Like. How is everyone on this site so nice?
@Dragonkitty. Thank you!! Glad to be here, though there's so much to take in.

@Blackcat110. Hey fellow newbie! Nice to meet you!

@Kiryu777. Ah, thank you! Apparently I really lucked out with the tert on my custom progen, and my given progen is... growing on me. Those oranges are really messing with the aesthetic I was going for. And one of the others was a gift, which I was mind-blown by. Like. How is everyone on this site so nice?
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

You're welcome :). I haven't been too active on the forums until recently but I agree, everyone here is really nice ^^.
@Feynman

You're welcome :). I haven't been too active on the forums until recently but I agree, everyone here is really nice ^^.
l7Pr9T2.png
@Kiryu777. It's really a welcoming, homey feeling - makes me want to stick around. I already feel like I belong. Also, I love your lair - it's got so much diversity in it!
@Kiryu777. It's really a welcoming, homey feeling - makes me want to stick around. I already feel like I belong. Also, I love your lair - it's got so much diversity in it!
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

I agree, it really is and I'm glad I've been trying to get more involved. And thank you, glad you like it :). The diversity is partially because I have a tendency to buy dragons a lot XD I'm trying to cut back on it so I can breed a little more.
@Feynman

I agree, it really is and I'm glad I've been trying to get more involved. And thank you, glad you like it :). The diversity is partially because I have a tendency to buy dragons a lot XD I'm trying to cut back on it so I can breed a little more.
l7Pr9T2.png
Yay!
Yay!
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Kiryu777. I haven't even looked in the Auction House for dragons yet because I'm scared that the precious little treasure that I've saved up is just going to go POOF! Once I see what's for sale in there.
@Kiryu777. I haven't even looked in the Auction House for dragons yet because I'm scared that the precious little treasure that I've saved up is just going to go POOF! Once I see what's for sale in there.
L0gwAN4.gif
@Feynman

I can understand that. That's also part of why I'm trying not to buy dragons as much XD That and lair expansions can get pretty expensive.
@Feynman

I can understand that. That's also part of why I'm trying not to buy dragons as much XD That and lair expansions can get pretty expensive.
l7Pr9T2.png
@Kiryu777. I haven't even looked at lair expansion... oh my goodness... I've just been playing fairground games and going into the coli to get things to sell or transmute and sell - someone gave me that advice for cheap things because their transmutations sell for more than they do - in order to gene my progens. I think leveling up dragons in the coli and gening my progens will be my first projects.
@Kiryu777. I haven't even looked at lair expansion... oh my goodness... I've just been playing fairground games and going into the coli to get things to sell or transmute and sell - someone gave me that advice for cheap things because their transmutations sell for more than they do - in order to gene my progens. I think leveling up dragons in the coli and gening my progens will be my first projects.
L0gwAN4.gif
1 2 3 4