Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | haha...
Hello! I have been on flightrising for a little over two years and have never made a single forum post. I decided today was the day that I do so!

I enjoy breeding dragons and getting specific genes/colors from them, but I'm not very active in it and I am very quickly running out of room.. I breed for Obsidian primary, some sort of dark secondary, and cyan smoke/circuit. I really like the style of Imperial dragons.

Even though I have been on fr for two years, I don't actually know much about what to do so if you have suggestions please let me know! For reference: I know the basics, I've checked out all the little tabs on the left side (I think) but I still feel like I'm missing something. How do I maximize my fr experience?

I just saw today the familiars Hati and Sköll, and now I want them!

Me IRL: I'm 18 and in college for animation and I spend all my time online. I have two cats and I love them very much. I will probably breed turkish vans when I retire. I enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons, but I have no friends irl to play with. Also, I do that art thing. hhhhhyyeaaaaahhhhhh

That's All Folks
Hello! I have been on flightrising for a little over two years and have never made a single forum post. I decided today was the day that I do so!

I enjoy breeding dragons and getting specific genes/colors from them, but I'm not very active in it and I am very quickly running out of room.. I breed for Obsidian primary, some sort of dark secondary, and cyan smoke/circuit. I really like the style of Imperial dragons.

Even though I have been on fr for two years, I don't actually know much about what to do so if you have suggestions please let me know! For reference: I know the basics, I've checked out all the little tabs on the left side (I think) but I still feel like I'm missing something. How do I maximize my fr experience?

I just saw today the familiars Hati and Sköll, and now I want them!

Me IRL: I'm 18 and in college for animation and I spend all my time online. I have two cats and I love them very much. I will probably breed turkish vans when I retire. I enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons, but I have no friends irl to play with. Also, I do that art thing. hhhhhyyeaaaaahhhhhh

That's All Folks
37224299.png52712018.png53432238.png38091194.png
Hi! I love animation too, and I really like your lair! (I didn't make any forum posts until 3 months ago and Im on a year after this month!) #DontFeelBad
Hi! I love animation too, and I really like your lair! (I didn't make any forum posts until 3 months ago and Im on a year after this month!) #DontFeelBad
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
@TheBluePhoenix - Thank you so much! I think I just kind of forgot about the forums tbh... shwoopsie
@TheBluePhoenix - Thank you so much! I think I just kind of forgot about the forums tbh... shwoopsie
37224299.png52712018.png53432238.png38091194.png