Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Very Late Intro
(Pinging a few friends, hope you don't mind; @jaxentiatil @ThiefofMind @Berryshade)

Hi there whoever decided to read this! My name's Sharpjay, but you can call me Jay! I've been on Flight Rising since May, but I never posted an introduction...I wanted to get a feel for the community here first cause I'm really cautious online.

Here's a few snippets about me;
  • American
  • 13 years old (Younger than most people on here seem to be)
  • Female
  • 2+ FR Time
  • Animal Lover
  • Writer (Kinda, manly Fanfiction right now, and nothing posted anywhere)
  • Favorite colors are Blue and Silver
  • Major Night Owl
  • Hufflepuff / RiverClan / Waterbender
  • Favorite Song Artists; Imagine Dragons / Aurora / Grace VanderWaal
  • Legend of Zelda Fan
  • Favorite Book Series; Warriors (Erin Hunter) / Wings of Fire (Tui T. Sutherland) / Interworld (Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves)
  • Star Wars / Star Trek / Avatar the Last Airbender / Fairy Tail

In short, I'm a teenaged night owl who likes writing and is currently listening to the Breath of the Wild soundtrack (that was random). And I'm a bit tired, it's around the time I go to sleep right now...a.k.a, it's 7:00 AM my time... So I might be on for a lil' bit longer, or a crash in a few minutes and reply to comments when I wake up. Anyway--see ya'!
(Pinging a few friends, hope you don't mind; @jaxentiatil @ThiefofMind @Berryshade)

Hi there whoever decided to read this! My name's Sharpjay, but you can call me Jay! I've been on Flight Rising since May, but I never posted an introduction...I wanted to get a feel for the community here first cause I'm really cautious online.

Here's a few snippets about me;
  • American
  • 13 years old (Younger than most people on here seem to be)
  • Female
  • 2+ FR Time
  • Animal Lover
  • Writer (Kinda, manly Fanfiction right now, and nothing posted anywhere)
  • Favorite colors are Blue and Silver
  • Major Night Owl
  • Hufflepuff / RiverClan / Waterbender
  • Favorite Song Artists; Imagine Dragons / Aurora / Grace VanderWaal
  • Legend of Zelda Fan
  • Favorite Book Series; Warriors (Erin Hunter) / Wings of Fire (Tui T. Sutherland) / Interworld (Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves)
  • Star Wars / Star Trek / Avatar the Last Airbender / Fairy Tail

In short, I'm a teenaged night owl who likes writing and is currently listening to the Breath of the Wild soundtrack (that was random). And I'm a bit tired, it's around the time I go to sleep right now...a.k.a, it's 7:00 AM my time... So I might be on for a lil' bit longer, or a crash in a few minutes and reply to comments when I wake up. Anyway--see ya'!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
Hullo @Sharpjay217 ! we have quite a few things in common. I like star wars, not so much star trek, and well I mean fairy tail was okay? I'm 14 (close enough) and female! I love blue, I love silver, I love animals! I'm so excited to do research with Costa Rica's turtles and jaguars this summer! Imagine dragons are great, and I'm not american, but I live in america, I'm asian.

:D Look forwards to seeing you around more!
Hullo @Sharpjay217 ! we have quite a few things in common. I like star wars, not so much star trek, and well I mean fairy tail was okay? I'm 14 (close enough) and female! I love blue, I love silver, I love animals! I'm so excited to do research with Costa Rica's turtles and jaguars this summer! Imagine dragons are great, and I'm not american, but I live in america, I'm asian.

:D Look forwards to seeing you around more!