Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi, I'm new to Flight Rising, and I'm very confused as to what to do or how to find my way around the site. Any information on how to get started would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
Hi, I'm new to Flight Rising, and I'm very confused as to what to do or how to find my way around the site. Any information on how to get started would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
@Danathan
Hola!
Flight rising 101. Your teacher is UnseenCrow.
Well, you better start at your flights sales area, there are often giveaeays to new players.

From trading post you can have loose change and intersting finds now and then. Alchemy is one thing that is worth while.

On forums, if you want to get answers as fast as possible, it is good to use @ in front of username of the person you are asking things.

Other than that, two rules:
1:Don't be an arse.
2:Have fun.

Questions?

@Danathan
Hola!
Flight rising 101. Your teacher is UnseenCrow.
Well, you better start at your flights sales area, there are often giveaeays to new players.

From trading post you can have loose change and intersting finds now and then. Alchemy is one thing that is worth while.

On forums, if you want to get answers as fast as possible, it is good to use @ in front of username of the person you are asking things.

Other than that, two rules:
1:Don't be an arse.
2:Have fun.

Questions?

MoOtdMJ.png