Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newbie introductions
Hello. I'm Alexandreina. I'm really new haha. Anyways I hope to part of this community for years to come. I need friends. I'm an avid roleplayer and very much love to roleplay. I am a furry but can play as human/neko as well. I'm mainly looking for friends to help me and possibly answer questions I may have. I'm always willing to take unwanted or muddy dragons that you may no longer want. I'm still very new and rarely have above 10,000 in treasure (at the time of writing this I have 5,962). Don't hesitate to send me a friend request or message!
Hello. I'm Alexandreina. I'm really new haha. Anyways I hope to part of this community for years to come. I need friends. I'm an avid roleplayer and very much love to roleplay. I am a furry but can play as human/neko as well. I'm mainly looking for friends to help me and possibly answer questions I may have. I'm always willing to take unwanted or muddy dragons that you may no longer want. I'm still very new and rarely have above 10,000 in treasure (at the time of writing this I have 5,962). Don't hesitate to send me a friend request or message!
a5jtoDO.png
@LupusHellbores, Hi!, Welcome! c: I wanted to let you know that I run a thread for newbies who are interested in the Coliseum. I give away level 10 dragons to new players. If you are interested, just click the banner below. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2294654][img]http://i.imgur.com/Aj80qUT.png[/img][/url] Also - if you are looking to make some treasure - I really suggest the Fairgrounds. The games are not too hard and you can make upto 75K a day. c: I can answer any questions you might have as well.
@LupusHellbores, Hi!, Welcome! c: I wanted to let you know that I run a thread for newbies who are interested in the Coliseum. I give away level 10 dragons to new players. If you are interested, just click the banner below.

Aj80qUT.png

Also - if you are looking to make some treasure - I really suggest the Fairgrounds. The games are not too hard and you can make upto 75K a day. c: I can answer any questions you might have as well.