Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | what is up
im new here obviously so hello ! i came here because i love dragons sm?? and the lore and graphics are so nice
i spend most of my time making art, petting dogs, hiking that kind of stuff (im such a nature person but i forced myself not to choose nature flight because i gotta get out of my comfort zone u feel?)
talk to me if you want, i need pals
im new here obviously so hello ! i came here because i love dragons sm?? and the lore and graphics are so nice
i spend most of my time making art, petting dogs, hiking that kind of stuff (im such a nature person but i forced myself not to choose nature flight because i gotta get out of my comfort zone u feel?)
talk to me if you want, i need pals
HELLOOOO! I've been here for about a year. I think I've gained a reputation of not taking things seriously, at all. ALSO PRAY TO THE BUTIFUL SEEFOAM GODESS THAT THE NET NUTRALITY ISSUE STUFF DOESN"T EFFECT FR! Sorry, but that is a genuine fear I have right now.

Edit; Tomorrow marks my anniversary of joining this site. I also art but I don't post my art online.
HELLOOOO! I've been here for about a year. I think I've gained a reputation of not taking things seriously, at all. ALSO PRAY TO THE BUTIFUL SEEFOAM GODESS THAT THE NET NUTRALITY ISSUE STUFF DOESN"T EFFECT FR! Sorry, but that is a genuine fear I have right now.

Edit; Tomorrow marks my anniversary of joining this site. I also art but I don't post my art online.
@spaceout

Welcome! What kind of art
@spaceout

Welcome! What kind of art
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@spaceout

Hello! Welcome to FR!
@spaceout

Hello! Welcome to FR!
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
@Eevee200

yes all this net neutrality stuff has me so concerned !
and same here, i've posted art online maybe twice.

@ChillInAForest

thank you! mainly traditional art (especially watercolor and acrylic) but i'm trying to get into more digital

@LifeisaGame

thank you :)
@Eevee200

yes all this net neutrality stuff has me so concerned !
and same here, i've posted art online maybe twice.

@ChillInAForest

thank you! mainly traditional art (especially watercolor and acrylic) but i'm trying to get into more digital

@LifeisaGame

thank you :)
@spaceout

Cool! Do you have any examples?
@spaceout

Cool! Do you have any examples?
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png