Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hiya, I'm Milky! I signed up a few days ago and had some time to figure my way around the site, bought a few dragons I thought were cute in the auction house, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm really impressed so far, the lay out of this site is very well designed and the dragons are gorgeous! If anyone has some tips for a newbie, I'd love to hear them!

A little bit of information about me; I play a lot of video games, though most of my time is spent between Overwatch, Warframe, and ARK. I'm 19 and I'm thinking about becoming a MUA/Costume Designer.

That's really all I can think of, so far I've really enjoyed my time here and plan to continue!
Hiya, I'm Milky! I signed up a few days ago and had some time to figure my way around the site, bought a few dragons I thought were cute in the auction house, and I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm really impressed so far, the lay out of this site is very well designed and the dragons are gorgeous! If anyone has some tips for a newbie, I'd love to hear them!

A little bit of information about me; I play a lot of video games, though most of my time is spent between Overwatch, Warframe, and ARK. I'm 19 and I'm thinking about becoming a MUA/Costume Designer.

That's really all I can think of, so far I've really enjoyed my time here and plan to continue!
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

@Milkyteax Hey welcome to FR! I'm Willow and I'm 27 years old. How are you liking it on the site so far? x3
I just joined this week too and I've been enjoying myself so far.

I like my games too. I mostly play Minecraft, Warcraft, CoD, Destiny, Diablo, and a bunch of Pokemon and Zelda games xP
@Milkyteax Hey welcome to FR! I'm Willow and I'm 27 years old. How are you liking it on the site so far? x3
I just joined this week too and I've been enjoying myself so far.

I like my games too. I mostly play Minecraft, Warcraft, CoD, Destiny, Diablo, and a bunch of Pokemon and Zelda games xP
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow
Well, welcome to you too! I'm really enjoying it! There's quite a bit to do and it gives me a nice break between games or as a way to unwind at night. Plus one of my favorite things to do in games is collect things so this is fantastic.

I play Pokemon as well! I've currently been hatching shinies in Sun, though that's on a small break as I'm replaying the game since I rushed my first play through.
@LovelyWillow
Well, welcome to you too! I'm really enjoying it! There's quite a bit to do and it gives me a nice break between games or as a way to unwind at night. Plus one of my favorite things to do in games is collect things so this is fantastic.

I play Pokemon as well! I've currently been hatching shinies in Sun, though that's on a small break as I'm replaying the game since I rushed my first play through.
Call me Milky!

Wishlist

@Milkyteax I like the Coliseum. Though I'm in the 7-9 and my dragons keep dying. I don't think I raised their health stat enough. Lol

I have my sun that I finished and I play on occasion but I just got gen 2 Silver on my 3ds. That was my favorite of the older games. Been playing a lot of that. x3
@Milkyteax I like the Coliseum. Though I'm in the 7-9 and my dragons keep dying. I don't think I raised their health stat enough. Lol

I have my sun that I finished and I play on occasion but I just got gen 2 Silver on my 3ds. That was my favorite of the older games. Been playing a lot of that. x3
AO6x9Go.gif
aC86tUH.png tyEuRXe.png OPFWPxg.png Syf535Y.png TkuqFdJ.png 47OyeGK.png fP0089X.png WCFgDwA.pngmlHpBMC.png o6n8ZXM.png R1dejfm.png YMPbu9R.png
AO6x9Go.gif
@LovelyWillow
I've dabbled in the coliseum but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing when I play, I'll have to read a guide about it.

Ah, gen 2 is such a magnificent set of games. I had a pristine condition copy of Crystal for the gameboy color but I lost it over the years. :( Soulsilver is probably one of my favorite remakes because it's Johto, but it also had SOOOO much content. I've been thinking of grabbing Gold off the eshop, but with owning soulsilver and a gameboy color copy of gold I'm not sure if its worth it. Although I guess the battery can never run dry in a digital game lol
@LovelyWillow
I've dabbled in the coliseum but I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing when I play, I'll have to read a guide about it.

Ah, gen 2 is such a magnificent set of games. I had a pristine condition copy of Crystal for the gameboy color but I lost it over the years. :( Soulsilver is probably one of my favorite remakes because it's Johto, but it also had SOOOO much content. I've been thinking of grabbing Gold off the eshop, but with owning soulsilver and a gameboy color copy of gold I'm not sure if its worth it. Although I guess the battery can never run dry in a digital game lol
Call me Milky!

Wishlist