Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Now that I'm somewhat settled in..
Hello! :> Just joined FR yesterday. I've been settling in and wandering around a little bit. Anyways, I'll share some stuff about myself.

My name is Sommer, and I have lived half of my life on the internet. (I know, that sounds kinda sad xD) I grew up on neopets, which was my only game for years. Last year I joined chickensmoothie, which I fell in love with immediately- and now I'm here! Already, I feel myself getting sucked into the wonders of this website and I'm glad I happened to come across the site during welcome week. Many times in the past I've come here to look at people's dragons, and tried to view other parts of the site but got the oh so depressing "you must be logged in to view this page" while the site wasn't accepting new accounts </3

A lot of time when I'm on my laptop (like right now) I'm doing art related stuff. I use GIMP to do pixel art and oh lord, I do a lot of that. cx here is a link to my DA if you want to see some of my art!

I has a doge.. she's a gorgeous alaskan malamute, and she is my everything <3 Her name is Izzy, and she might be a total spazz as well as a jerk, but she is such a sweetheart when she wants to be.

Not to be cliche- but hey, this is something everyone likes so why not- I love music! I'm mostly into pop/dance/electro music, anything with a catchy melody or beat :> But.. my favorite genre of music is basically rave music. just.. rave.

Well, I've spurt out enough about myself. I'm excited to become a part of this site and meet you all!
Hello! :> Just joined FR yesterday. I've been settling in and wandering around a little bit. Anyways, I'll share some stuff about myself.

My name is Sommer, and I have lived half of my life on the internet. (I know, that sounds kinda sad xD) I grew up on neopets, which was my only game for years. Last year I joined chickensmoothie, which I fell in love with immediately- and now I'm here! Already, I feel myself getting sucked into the wonders of this website and I'm glad I happened to come across the site during welcome week. Many times in the past I've come here to look at people's dragons, and tried to view other parts of the site but got the oh so depressing "you must be logged in to view this page" while the site wasn't accepting new accounts </3

A lot of time when I'm on my laptop (like right now) I'm doing art related stuff. I use GIMP to do pixel art and oh lord, I do a lot of that. cx here is a link to my DA if you want to see some of my art!

I has a doge.. she's a gorgeous alaskan malamute, and she is my everything <3 Her name is Izzy, and she might be a total spazz as well as a jerk, but she is such a sweetheart when she wants to be.

Not to be cliche- but hey, this is something everyone likes so why not- I love music! I'm mostly into pop/dance/electro music, anything with a catchy melody or beat :> But.. my favorite genre of music is basically rave music. just.. rave.

Well, I've spurt out enough about myself. I'm excited to become a part of this site and meet you all!
@supermancrayon

Hello and welcome to flight rising! I can't spare much as a welcome gift since I'm fairly new, I just joined this week actually. I would've loved to have given you something special to properly welcome you! :0

I think you and me actually have similar tastes in music (only differences being that I need some Imagine Dragons and Falloutboy) and I have a pet cat who makes a nice pillow. xD

I can also do some art stuff, both digital and traditional. ARt is hArD sOmEtIMeS. ;(

I've found that the people here are pretty nice and I hope you meet some new friends. I also hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have so far. :>
@supermancrayon

Hello and welcome to flight rising! I can't spare much as a welcome gift since I'm fairly new, I just joined this week actually. I would've loved to have given you something special to properly welcome you! :0

I think you and me actually have similar tastes in music (only differences being that I need some Imagine Dragons and Falloutboy) and I have a pet cat who makes a nice pillow. xD

I can also do some art stuff, both digital and traditional. ARt is hArD sOmEtIMeS. ;(

I've found that the people here are pretty nice and I hope you meet some new friends. I also hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I have so far. :>
Trying to collect the pinkest of DraGoNs! pdualo9e82b.png
@Reshyreum Oh I don't expect any gifts, but thank you for the thought!

Yes, I do find myself mixing in other genres, sometimes very weird ones. One of my favorite groups is Die Antwoord (which is afrikaans for 'The Answer') they're very explicit, from south africa but their music is very unique to me. I also like The Black Keys and My Chemical Romance. As well as the beatles, pink floyd, led zeppelin, all the classic rock bands.

I love cats <3 they're such precious and smol babies, too bad I can't have one bc izzy would eat it alive. :<

YES ArT Is HaRdd. mostly when you just wanna draw or design and you CANT sPeW anYthInG FrOm YoUr MiNd

I've found that too! I have wandered around some of the forums, browsing through some topics. The community here is very welcoming ^-^
@Reshyreum Oh I don't expect any gifts, but thank you for the thought!

Yes, I do find myself mixing in other genres, sometimes very weird ones. One of my favorite groups is Die Antwoord (which is afrikaans for 'The Answer') they're very explicit, from south africa but their music is very unique to me. I also like The Black Keys and My Chemical Romance. As well as the beatles, pink floyd, led zeppelin, all the classic rock bands.

I love cats <3 they're such precious and smol babies, too bad I can't have one bc izzy would eat it alive. :<

YES ArT Is HaRdd. mostly when you just wanna draw or design and you CANT sPeW anYthInG FrOm YoUr MiNd

I've found that too! I have wandered around some of the forums, browsing through some topics. The community here is very welcoming ^-^
@supermancrayon

Poor kitty babs. ;(

Sometimes I feel like hoping around music genres too, listening to the same stuff can be boring. And ART iS hArD wHeN yOu'Re lAzY anD pRoCrAstINate. A l o t. ;(
@supermancrayon

Poor kitty babs. ;(

Sometimes I feel like hoping around music genres too, listening to the same stuff can be boring. And ART iS hArD wHeN yOu'Re lAzY anD pRoCrAstINate. A l o t. ;(
@Reshyreum I agree completely about the music thing. and yes! Procrastination is a common enemy. I try not to do it too often, since I host adoptables on CS that are in somewhat high demand so I try not to slack off xD
@Reshyreum I agree completely about the music thing. and yes! Procrastination is a common enemy. I try not to do it too often, since I host adoptables on CS that are in somewhat high demand so I try not to slack off xD
@supermancrayon

I could never do the adoptables thing, good luck with the CS demand. Perhaps we could share some art sometime (even though I rarely draw now and I think I'm bad at it.) xD

P.S. your username is on point, it's bootiful. ;v;
@supermancrayon

I could never do the adoptables thing, good luck with the CS demand. Perhaps we could share some art sometime (even though I rarely draw now and I think I'm bad at it.) xD

P.S. your username is on point, it's bootiful. ;v;