Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ollooooo
1 2
Hiya!

I am new and curious. Wondering what everybody's favorite thing to do here and how might one best move forward as a beginner on this lovely site.

What did you get into first? What advice do you have that you wish you knew when starting? Or advice in general?

If you are new like me, hello and good luck exploring :3

~ Maevry
Hiya!

I am new and curious. Wondering what everybody's favorite thing to do here and how might one best move forward as a beginner on this lovely site.

What did you get into first? What advice do you have that you wish you knew when starting? Or advice in general?

If you are new like me, hello and good luck exploring :3

~ Maevry
@Maevry

Hi there, welcome to FR! if you need any specific help, I'd be happy to try assist!

My favorite thing is probably dressing up my dergs.

Something I wished I knew was how to properly do the Coliseum... I still have one of the dragons I gave up training because It was taking forever because I was statting the team all wrong, which is when I ended up moving to Culex's guide.

Also, shameless advertisment, if you want free dragons I have a place over here (Click) where I really need to get rid of a few if you like the looks of any of them, and I have another nest coming tomorrow if you want to stick around to see
@Maevry

Hi there, welcome to FR! if you need any specific help, I'd be happy to try assist!

My favorite thing is probably dressing up my dergs.

Something I wished I knew was how to properly do the Coliseum... I still have one of the dragons I gave up training because It was taking forever because I was statting the team all wrong, which is when I ended up moving to Culex's guide.

Also, shameless advertisment, if you want free dragons I have a place over here (Click) where I really need to get rid of a few if you like the looks of any of them, and I have another nest coming tomorrow if you want to stick around to see
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif

Hi @Bluekea

Thanks for responding!

I actually was trying out the coliseum just now! I have some knowledge of how stats work based off of other games but thank you for the guide recommendations. I will check it out.

aha I am still getting to know how collecting all the dragons work so I am happy to check out your offer. I guess I don't have any specific questions yet as I am still fairly new and I am not sure what to ask? But I have been reading the encyclopedia section to get to know the story and the basics.

Thanks Again!
~ Maevry

Hi @Bluekea

Thanks for responding!

I actually was trying out the coliseum just now! I have some knowledge of how stats work based off of other games but thank you for the guide recommendations. I will check it out.

aha I am still getting to know how collecting all the dragons work so I am happy to check out your offer. I guess I don't have any specific questions yet as I am still fairly new and I am not sure what to ask? But I have been reading the encyclopedia section to get to know the story and the basics.

Thanks Again!
~ Maevry
Hello! Good luck to you too :)
So far I love the games! And of course all the adorable dragon babies oh my gosh, they are ALL so cute.

What do you like so far? ^^
Hello! Good luck to you too :)
So far I love the games! And of course all the adorable dragon babies oh my gosh, they are ALL so cute.

What do you like so far? ^^
hey there @KattyMamaT !

Yeah the games are pretty fun and you get a lot more points than I expected! I know, I love the possibility of all the dragons you can get! aha

I really like the coliseum and the games! The coliseum is cool because you get to strengthen your dragons and also collect items after you defeat a monster. I am hoping to figure out auctions and trade better. I really want to work towards a familiar!

~ Maevry
hey there @KattyMamaT !

Yeah the games are pretty fun and you get a lot more points than I expected! I know, I love the possibility of all the dragons you can get! aha

I really like the coliseum and the games! The coliseum is cool because you get to strengthen your dragons and also collect items after you defeat a monster. I am hoping to figure out auctions and trade better. I really want to work towards a familiar!

~ Maevry
Hi!

I have an extra familiar if you want it.
Hi!

I have an extra familiar if you want it.
Hi @ReCremisi !

Wow that's so nice! I'd gladly take it if you are willing to part with it!

So whats YOUR favorite thing about FR? =)

~ Maevry
Hi @ReCremisi !

Wow that's so nice! I'd gladly take it if you are willing to part with it!

So whats YOUR favorite thing about FR? =)

~ Maevry
And sent! To be honest, my favourite thing is just how much you can customize your dragons! It's realy fun
And sent! To be honest, my favourite thing is just how much you can customize your dragons! It's realy fun
@ReCremisi

I totally get that! I use to be on neopets (back in the day) and I was so obsessed with customizing so I have a feeling that will happen here too xD

Thanks so much for the familiar gift!!

~Maevry
@ReCremisi

I totally get that! I use to be on neopets (back in the day) and I was so obsessed with customizing so I have a feeling that will happen here too xD

Thanks so much for the familiar gift!!

~Maevry
Anytime! Have a fun time playing, and if you need help, the community here is really nice.
Anytime! Have a fun time playing, and if you need help, the community here is really nice.
1 2