Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Been here for a while, never done this
Hey, I'm Cole

My real name is in my username, but I prefer to be called Cole lol. Do not be mistaken, I am female!! I'm a teen and I love fr. Outside of FR I go to a college prep school, sail, play violin, sing, write, and I am on hiatus for riding horses (had quite a few bad accidents, I'll get back to it, though.)

I have a tumblr here. I listen to all kinds of music! Metal, Classical, Dubstep, Reggae, Country, etc. I am abrupt and straightforward which rubs people the wrong way to think I am rude but I am not trying to be lol. I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for a year.

I don't really know what else to say, but I guess this is my first time really saying hi. So, hi!!
Hey, I'm Cole

My real name is in my username, but I prefer to be called Cole lol. Do not be mistaken, I am female!! I'm a teen and I love fr. Outside of FR I go to a college prep school, sail, play violin, sing, write, and I am on hiatus for riding horses (had quite a few bad accidents, I'll get back to it, though.)

I have a tumblr here. I listen to all kinds of music! Metal, Classical, Dubstep, Reggae, Country, etc. I am abrupt and straightforward which rubs people the wrong way to think I am rude but I am not trying to be lol. I have a boyfriend and we have been dating for a year.

I don't really know what else to say, but I guess this is my first time really saying hi. So, hi!!
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
Hiya

I play the violin as well and you have some other pretty cool hobbies too. =)

~ Maevry
Hiya

I play the violin as well and you have some other pretty cool hobbies too. =)

~ Maevry
@Maevry thank you! What genres do you play?
@Maevry thank you! What genres do you play?
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
@coranicole073

Mostly play classical as I participate in my university orchestra. But I fell in love with fiddle and blue grass violin. But honestly, my music taste is everywhere as well. I would love to perform for soundtrack or studio music. Hah! As you can see it is quite a passion of mine.

What do you play?

~Maevry
@coranicole073

Mostly play classical as I participate in my university orchestra. But I fell in love with fiddle and blue grass violin. But honestly, my music taste is everywhere as well. I would love to perform for soundtrack or studio music. Hah! As you can see it is quite a passion of mine.

What do you play?

~Maevry